10 BEST MCs by Yahoooooo!

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yesterday I read one of the mags I used to subscribe to (they still send them to me a couple years after stopping) just did a "Top-10" list, and the FZ-09 was on it.
BUT, they also had a "first-look" of the FZ-7 (-07?) and were gushing that its an even better deal, all around. Nice to see that Yamaha is hitting 'em out of the park! :thumbup:

EDIT: okay, after stepping through the slideshow, it's the same list, and they list Cycle World at the bottom.

Last edited:

banjoboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Buy Mor Warranty R1200RT as best Sport Tourer! :rof: Guess nun of them lame glossy mags got the stop ride memo. :shakehead: (Guess they ain't heard of the Iron Butt Rally either?)
Too bad they don't take into account the most important things in a moto fer those of us who actually ride; price, reliability, and maintenance. :don'tknow:
Why I purdie much only consider Yamahas when I look fer a bike. :thumbup:
In 33 yrs of ride'in 'em, they've been reliable as anvils! (The Bring Mor Wallets I've owned, not so much! :thumbdown:)

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
Buy Mor Warranty R1200RT as best Sport Tourer! :rof: Guess nun of them lame glossy mags got the stop ride memo. :shakehead: (Guess they ain't heard of the Iron Butt Rally either?)
Too bad they don't take into account the most important things in a moto fer those of us who actually ride; price, reliability, and maintenance. :don'tknow:
In 33 yrs of ride'in 'em, they've been reliable as anvils! (The Bring Mor Wallets I've owned, not so much! :thumbdown:)

The BMW is probably a nicer bike initially but these kind of ratings never take long term ownership costs into account. This is why I've always bought Japanese built cars and trucks. They last forever with low maintenance and the resale is much better.

JONJONsocal

UNKNOWN HOON
Reaction score
Visit site

lol

I love the way the FZ-9 looks.. I saw it a few days ago at the stealership and I got to say I like the color combo, I didnt at first.. Yamaha is really stepping up to it..

oh I forgot, the bike finally looks the way it should be.. NAKED!!!

Jon