2008 Mileage Contest!

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
especially after seeing Travis's quality pic. 15915 miles 15th of July

Yeah but the quality bit me in the arse. Look at all that dust on the gauge face. Also you can see where I picked at the windscreen sticker but didn't have the energy to get it all the way off. I'm so ashamed...

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Doh! I knew I should have taken the bike when I went to Oregon to get diapers!

I only got that low because of two weekends away from the bike in the last month. On the other hand, I only got that HIGH because of the Covered Bridge Tour! :D

BTW... where's your July 15th update dude!?!? ;)

Game on!

Last edited:

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I only got that low because of two weekends away from the bike in the last month. On the other hand, I only got that HIGH because of the Covered Bridge Tour! :D

BTW... where's your July 15th update dude!?!? ;)

Game on!

Oops! :eek: My entry is on page 9 but I put 6/15 originally. I changed it to 7/15 just now but Bryan had it right in the spreadsheet anyway.

Yes, I believe it is officially game on!

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes, I believe it is officially game on!

Ok! We're going to make this a personal shootout but I have to warn you, I need to make two practice runs for the August White Mtns meet plus the meet itself along with the commuting. Plan on some serious seat time this next month to get caught up! ;) Good luck and ride safe!!!!! :thumbup:

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok! We're going to make this a personal shootout but I have to warn you, I need to make two practice runs for the August White Mtns meet plus the meet itself along with the commuting. Plan on some serious seat time this next month to get caught up! ;) Good luck and ride safe!!!!! :thumbup:

Ouch. Thanks for the warning. Maybe I will have to trek to Oregon to buy diapers...

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

What this White Mountain meet?

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Let us know if you want company on the test runs!

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Let us know if you want company on the test runs!

Absolutely! Our first run will be Sat or Sun, July 26/27 based on the weather. Then some more exploring on Aug 3rd (Sun) and Aug 9th (Sat)

I'm going to post the map by Saturday. :D

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Absolutely! Our first run will be Sat or Sun, July 26/27 based on the weather. Then some more exploring on Aug 3rd (Sun) and Aug 9th (Sat)

I'm going to post the map by Saturday. :D

Cool, i will check t5o see what is race weekends and when we have weddings to go to, but sounds fun.

Back on topic, i passed 6000 miles this morning, sorry no pictures though.

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Cool, i will check t5o see what is race weekends and when we have weddings to go to, but sounds fun.

Back on topic, i passed 6000 miles this morning, sorry no pictures though.

I had to slab with the car today. I have to go to HD, PetCo and BJ's Wholesale and it all won't fit on the bike! Argh!!! And the weather is so NICE too!!!

Tomorrow though.... (supposed to be 101 Real Feel) Saturday is a coastal run! :steve:

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I will be riding to work again tomorrow, You have the day off?

But it is a race weekend so i will be picking up racers that fall down all weekend

No day off but I'll be taking the long way to and from work. :rockon: You know, come in late and leave early? :D

When will you be in Portsmouth again? Lunch?

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Well, mine was new in April (and we still had snow here) and I have 5759 on it. You've got some catching up to do!!

:bow:

I rode in the snow once... never again. Way too darn cold.

Went out this afternoon to Mooresville and back to go out watch my roommate make some passes down the drag strip. Just finished packing the bike up. Going to the beach this weekend with it. That will be alittle over 400 miles round trip.

My goal for the next update is 1200 miles.

What about you guys?

-bryan

abacall

Speedy recovery
Reaction score
Visit site
Took a min-road trip up Mirror Lake Hwy today. She Hit 10,5xx today!
IMG_4727.jpg

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Took a min-road trip up Mirror Lake Hwy today. She Hit 10,5xx today!
IMG_4727.jpg

Nice photo!
Thanks for sharing.

Oh yea, nice avatar! I have friend here at UNCC with a 600HP STI. When ever it gets done. I rode in it when he has the stock motor and the large turbo and meth at 490hp. The new motor when ever it gets done...long story. Will be sick!

-bryan