2008 Mileage Contest!

lattin25

Reaction score
Visit site
I cant seem to get the sheet to work but heres a pic of my odometer as of this morning. i just got this bike last weekend so ill start late!

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
I cant seem to get the sheet to work but heres a pic of my odometer as of this morning. i just got this bike last weekend so ill start late!

Cool deal. I will update it later on this evening when I get back to the house.

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

-bryan

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh I forgot to ask. Lattin25 do you commute to work on a regular basis or do you just ride on the weekends and evenings?

-bryan

lattin25

Reaction score
Visit site
Sorry I forgot, put me in the commuter contest. I'm taking the pictures with my phone so I cant the date to work on it. I should be getting around 1800 a month commuting from my house to my work.

S

sportrider

can I add all the miles I've ridden on the three bikes of summer???

2200 on the ninja
5000 on the FZ6
and 2458 so far on the R1

Edit: I just realized I never posted a pic of the starting mileage on the FZ, so I'll just count the miles on the R1. no starting pic but you all know when I got it, July 5th 2008, it had 0 miles on it

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
can I add all the miles I've ridden on the three bikes of summer???

2200 on the ninja
5000 on the FZ6
and 2458 so far on the R1

Edit: I just realized I never posted a pic of the starting mileage on the FZ, so I'll just count the miles on the R1. no starting pic but you all know when I got it, July 5th 2008, it had 0 miles on it

Yea I suppose the R1 should count. Hell you could probably aruge a 10% interest on it since its not a comfy, lol. But then again you could loose 10% since you can cover more miles faster :Flash:

Oh and Nick, only if you are going to be riding to work on a regular basis.

-bryan

fz6nick

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, ive got my interview in about an hour. She basically said all i gotta do is show up and i have the job, so ill let you know if I decide to ride. I ride year round, now that im in San Diego! Ill start monday.

thulst

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, my bike is exactly one year old today. And I think this is a good moment to start the contest. I hope the photo is good enough for you to start with. (I don't know how to enter a photo in this reply)

I would like to attend the commuter group.

agmom98

Navy mom
Reaction score
www.agmom98.com
If you would like to enter later on in the year, that is always fine. You just can post miles riden before the 15th.

Lets get this going!

Good Luck! :thumbup:

-bryan

I'd like to enter. I don't have a photo, but the closest documented odometer reading to May 15 for my bike was 6,848 miles on July 2 (from my maintenance log). Since I'm retired, I guess that would make me a Weekend Warrior.

Barb

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
I'd like to enter. I don't have a photo, but the closest documented odometer reading to May 15 for my bike was 6,848 miles on July 2 (from my maintenance log). Since I'm retired, I guess that would make me a Weekend Warrior.

Barb

See if you can an image up for us. That would awsome.

I think I have about 1500 miles this month! Ill be posting my pic tonight.

-bryan

IPilot

Reaction score
Visit site
This is a cool thread! I have now something around 1200 miles. I bought my bike just a couple of months ago and loving it! I will be posting pics for the milage soon! I will probably be in the commuting section, although I also ride for fun on the weekends... like somebody said it before... I commute to work 3 to 5 days a week not because I have to, but because I WANT TO!!

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
This is a cool thread! I have now something around 1200 miles. I bought my bike just a couple of months ago and loving it! I will be posting pics for the milage soon! I will probably be in the commuting section, although I also ride for fun on the weekends... like somebody said it before... I commute to work 3 to 5 days a week not because I have to, but because I WANT TO!!

Good to hear!

I have found myself riding more in the afternoons around the back roads just for the hell of it. Now that I have the bike with me, I take advantage of it.

This month I went to the mtns twice and to the beach once as well as trip home the other weekend and riding around my old home town back roads.

IMG_5500.jpg

I got a good bit in.

-bryan

Last edited:

SueMc

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's my update for August: 12,911 kms

(Please excuse the bug guts on the windscreen, the bike needs a bath!)

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok guys the spread sheet is updated. Double check behind me to make sure I got you in there and my math is right.

Sue is still kick our butts!

-bryan