2009 FZ6RC Dragons Tail Meet

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
My cell phone isn't getting reception at the cabin. The cabin number is 1-828-479-1317. I'll go out early tomorrow and be back before you guys start arriving. Once you turn onto Lucinda(sp) reed road you'll come down and make the first right. The road will Y off, you need to stay to the right(yes it's a dirt road:D) and come to the gate. Open the gate an let yourself in. You'll see my brown truck in the yard and I'll leave the garage door open so you'll see the bikes too. Give me a call if you have problems and maybe I can help.

I made 3 passes on the Dragon today. Killboy was the only photographer out, but he shot me a few times. Hopefully they'll be decent.

This is what you're looking for.

Just curious, this Lucinda Reed Road, is that off Santeetlah Rd? My directions show my turning on to 143 from 129 just inside Robinsville then its about 10 miles down 143 on the left. Correct?

-bryan

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Ok folks here ya go.

SPOT Shared Page

Just follow the link to track the weekends ride. Just did a test point and looks to be working. We are planning to head out around 8:00am tomorrow morning.

THe link will take you to a google map through SPOT. You can close the link if you need to and then if you re-open it, it will bring up all the other points as well as any new ones.

Enjoy!

-bryan

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
PM's sent to everyone with my number.

Please exclude me from the PM list with the phone numbers.

See yall there. Im out!

-bryan

W

wrightme43

Yeah you got it Bryan.

Ok
124$ worth of dry goods grocery purchased and in the truck. Its a whole lot cheaper for food here so I am toting along what I can.

Bike is loaded, painted and looks freaking awesome.

So far we know
hamburger hotdog night
taco night
chicken tortellini alfreado night
red beans and rice with sausage and cheese night.

Cereal for breakfast and probably waffels??? or what not.
BACON for sure

Got a bunch of paper plates, sugar, tea, and condiments
green beans, carrots, mashed potatoes and what not as well.

I am going to try to keep the cost of food down as much as possible in the hope that we can swing the Point on thursday night as well. Looks like we are going to have almost everyone there by then.

If you see this thread Anthony could you ask Ron what it will take?? He may just give it to us since its empty, or he may charge us, we will just have to see.
I guess the best selling point is the amount of cots it will save him from having to haul up to the Ridge. LOL LOL LOL

I will see you guys wendsday night late.

Steve

P.S. you are all going to poop when you see how cool my bike looks now. LOL LOL LOL

W

wrightme43

My number is 270-202-3803 if anyone needs it and doesnt have it
Steve

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The webcam is awesome! I see someone playing pool and Ant sitting nearby. :rockon:

You should be out riding! :D

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Jeez! All those RED ones? It's going to be a SLOW ride on the Dragon! Make sure ya'll pull over for the BLUE ones, mmmmmmmkay? :rof: