2009 FZ6RC Dragons Tail Meet

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes it was!!! Se what your missing.

Yes, yes... I know! ;) Did you see what you missed?

So, please tell us that everyone had a great time and no one had an off for the trip?!?!

I'm definitely headed back there next year! So long as it isn't planned for the first week of a month, we can make it. Wife can NEVER take day's 1 through 4 off. :(

Last edited:

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site
Josh, Jon and I are back in Charlotte safe and sound.

My odometer read 1275 miles for the trip. With the extra run up the Skyway those couple times I have about 100 miles more than they did, lol.

Ant,
Thanks for letting me borrow your extra gloves since someone happened to walk off with mine... lol.
PM me your address so I can return them to you. Thanks again for everything!

To all that attended: I had a blast and enjoyed every minute of it! It was great to meet you all and ride with some of you.

We all had a great time and it was the best 100.00 we have ever spent. (speaking for Josh and Jon as well)

Im packing up now to move back home to Lexington and starting my first day of work at TurboCare @ 7:30am. It will be a long day...

Thanks again to everyone and have a safe journey home the rest of you.

-bryan

mkjeld76

USCG Retired
Reaction score
Visit site
Made it home had a awesome time many of miles thanks to Brian for letting me hitch a ride to Chattanooga on his way back to Texas as I left the rubber to my back tire in the mountains some where :rockon: . It would have not made it back with the threads that were showing. See everyone next year and to those not home yet be safe.

-mike

Gosling1

Take it easy Charlie. I've got an angle.
Reaction score
Visit site
The girlfriend watched us for a while when we were being attacked by the vampire zombie hummingbird. She saw Gordon (??) with the broom. She wanted to know why we kept looking around and laughing.

W

wrightme43

Home safe.
Gordon is on his way to Chicago IL. The great humming bird hunt of 2009 is uploading on youtube as we speak.

Threads will be made.

Thanks all you guys. I have had more fun up there with people from this board than anytime in my life (excluding a few women)
You guys rock and make a great trip the best.

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
Home safe and sore. I'll upload and post a link to my pictures later this week.

Had a great time guys....nice to finally meet all of you.

Desi_FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm glad everyone had a great time & had fun. I was unable to make it due to a taking up a new Freaking !@$$^%& job etc . :(

Anyway will definitely try to make it next year.

--Arvind

kellybt1052

Reaction score
Visit site
10 hours, only made Shreveport today. Rest was necessary, found a hooters and hotel. Back to TX on tuesday. This was a great vacation!!! the roads were great, the people better and the rides outstanding!!

Special thanks to Anthony as house organizer and steve for keeping us properly nourished in AMAZING style :rockon:

See you all next year.

CCHOUSEKY

Kentucky Wildcat Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Anarchy, glad to see you and your dad made it safely down there. I'm the stranger in the neon yellow shirt with reflective tape that came up to you guys at the gas station in Lexington, KY. and asked if this is where you were headed and if you liked your FZ1 bar. The look on your face was priceless, like "how the heck did this guy know that???"

Man, after seeing you guys on Friday morning, I was completely ready to head home, jump on the bike, and head down there. But, as I told you in our brief conversation, I'm headed down there in mid-July. Now I REALLY can't wait!

Glad to see everyone had a great time and made it home safe.

Anarchy

Reaction score
Visit site
Anarchy, glad to see you and your dad made it safely down there. I'm the stranger in the neon yellow shirt with reflective tape that came up to you guys at the gas station in Lexington, KY. and asked if this is where you were headed and if you liked your FZ1 bar. The look on your face was priceless, like "how the heck did this guy know that???"

Man, after seeing you guys on Friday morning, I was completely ready to head home, jump on the bike, and head down there. But, as I told you in our brief conversation, I'm headed down there in mid-July. Now I REALLY can't wait!

Glad to see everyone had a great time and made it home safe.

lol I just shocked because I have only seen one FZ6 in Ohio since I bought mine last year and everyone else that rides up here is like "What bike?" Yeah it was such an awesome time. I hope the weather is great for you in July.

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone heard form Chris (necrotimus)? He should have made it home sometime early yesterday evening. Hopefully he made it safe and is just too damn tired to post up.