2010 Kilometres

My mileage on the Yamaha FZ6 this year (under the Milky Way!)

• Armchair rider (under 5,000 km)

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Tourer (between 5,000 and 10,000 km)

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Bike lover (between 10,000 and 15,000 km)

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Legend (over 15,000 km)

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
My total is a rather sad 423 miles :( poor thing has been in storage most of this year

Oops sorry gents just saw this was the Aussie thread please don't tell me off :)

I eat my Vegemite! I'm hangin with my brothers and sisters Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!!!! :rockon: :rof:

Prolly about 6 kilomiles :rolleyes: this year and that includes 2 separate off times with broken ribs and being banged up.

Rumpole,
We just had a really bad one hear in San Diego area that was posted last week. 4 people in one swoop. Same accident with one passenger fatality in a car. I hate hearing it but yeah folks please be alert!

Under 1000... but to be fair I did buy the bike about a month ago and the lase two weeks were too cold to ride. I put about 300 miles on it since I got it last month.

I clocked in at just under 5.000 km, before the weather got too cold and she had to go in the garage for the winter. I think its pretty good considering I bougt her mid-august and stabled her up late october :)

Only concern is that if I keep up the pace for next season, by fall she will have turned the 20k km korner in 1 and 1/4 season... I dunno. I guess I just like the low figures :D

Edit: Ow, just realized this is in the Aussie forum. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
I clocked in at just under 5.000 km, before the weather got too cold and she had to go in the garage for the winter. I think its pretty good considering I bougt her mid-august and stabled her up late october :)

Only concern is that if I keep up the pace for next season, by fall she will have turned the 20k km korner in 1 and 1/4 season... I dunno. I guess I just like the low figures :D

Edit: Ow, just realized this is in the Aussie forum. Sorry about that.

I'm sooo glad I don't have to store my bike...I'd freaking top meself!:eek::spank:

Between 22-23 thou a year for the last 10yrs mostly commuting :rockon:

Atleast 40% of those k's are at night :thumbup:The only bad thing about ridin at night(besides the animal traffic)is you have to treat almost every set of headlights as the cops :(

I'm sooo glad I don't have to store my bike...I'd freaking top meself!:eek::spank:

Believe me it isn't easy. It's been stored for about a month now and I'm allready starting to itch :( We have dark times ahead of us here in the north... well, at least the next 3-4 months :) - but will give me plenty of time to get a new bar and grips fitted. Guess you have to look at the bright side, right? :rolleyes:

I think I average just over 5k a year, which is about right since thats what its insured to do! That being said its lucky to get a good trip or two each year, and my commute to study has turned into a 3minute walk, and 66% of my work is a 5 minute walk, so lacking free time I really don't go all that far.

If I had days free though I'd probably go back to doing what my old bike did, which was a good 300-400km trip once a week, and then I'd have to change my insurance :(

The only bad thing about ridin at night(besides the animal traffic)is you have to treat almost every set of headlights as the cops :(

Im hearing you brother , half of my commuting is at night too :( Some nights I get in the mood & i'd just love to wring the things neck but you never know what that car in your mirrors is :spank:

LOL...but the cops don't go into the twisties....not the awesome fun tight stuff.....lol.:BLAA::rockon::cheer::D

Yep, only ride hard in the twisties, and life is good! Ride like a maniac in a straight line and get what you deserve!

Back