4th of July

smokenu

rubber side down
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hope everyone has a safe and Happy 4th :america: :thumbup:

and for you that dont have to work :banghead: on this great holiday, have a couple for me !!! :iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer:

xgrafcorex

arachnobiker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hope everyone has a safe and Happy 4th :america: :thumbup:

and for you that dont have to work :banghead: on this great holiday, have a couple for me !!! :iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer:

That sucks you have to work! I will have multiple cold ones for you. :thumbup: I probably won't be riding tomorrow. For one, the police will be out in force and I'd probably wind up with a ticket...two, I am heading to a coworkers for a BBQ and will be bringing a lot of beer and some food...so it would be a bit difficult to take all that stuff with me on the bike.

Plan on crashing at their house though, no need to drive home after all that.

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, to everyone still in the states:

Make sure you have a drink on the guys over here,
and also throw an extra firecraker/launch a few extra bottle rockets at your siblings, lol :D

I will miss not having the BBQ and the firework show this year

xgrafcorex

arachnobiker
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What branch are you in? Sucks to be deployed during good holidays! I spent my last Xmas defending Iraqi oil platforms from the Iranians. Wasn't a lot of fun. We almost missed this Xmas at home as well, but luckily our deployment got moved back a little bit.

Edit...also, what is the text on that 250 poster? hah I tried to find it online but there are so many of those things, I was unsuccessful.

jazzpaintball

Reaction score
Visit site
What branch are you in? Sucks to be deployed during good holidays! I spent my last Xmas defending Iraqi oil platforms from the Iranians. Wasn't a lot of fun. We almost missed this Xmas at home as well, but luckily our deployment got moved back a little bit.

Edit...also, what is the text on that 250 poster? hah I tried to find it online but there are so many of those things, I was unsuccessful.

Yea i know... I have missed thanks giving 08, christmas 08, and so on to now.
it sucks, but life goes on :D

the poser says :
NINJA 250
Because you wad anything else SQUID

NJ GUS

Reaction score
Visit site
I was on my way to work today and happened to look at my odometer. My '05 had exactly 017760 miles. I thought it was pretty cool.

Happy 4th to all.