a little bit of sad news

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi folks, for those of you that are long time members of the forum, you will remember the Wolfman (Jamie Woolford). Jamie had been a very active member of the site up until about 4 years ago.

Jamie passed away today, he had been battling the big C and was hopeful he would beat it, but alas it was not to be.

To me Jamie was the ever knowledgable FZ6 guru. He was always on-line with advice, keen to share his experience. I only ever met him once when he was coming back from his beloved Phillip Island bike races and we met for a coffee. After a minute or two it was like we had been mates for years. Jamie was like that, he made friends. Lots of friends! And he would do what he could for them and in the past few months, I have read of the help they gave Jamie and his family, via Jamie's thankful posts on Facebook.

I'll include the post here from FB notifying of his passing and as I hear any more news I'll pass it on. Vale Wolfman

https://www.facebook.com/woooolfman...RM9x5P8xcgEpez4HWYJ0jQNpJmCE6l_s&__tn__=<,P-R
Jamie Woolfy

5 hrs ·

Jess
here: just letting you all know Jamie passed today surrounded by family and friends peacefully.
He was such a loved person and he knew that right till the very end.
We appreciate your thoughts and well wishes during this time. I will update you with funeral details when they have been arranged.
Jamie: Your friends love you. Your family love you. And most of all these amazing kids you have created. Love you and you will remembered forever
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
Untill we see you again.
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️
❤️

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I am wounded to hear this. We love you Brother Jamie! Oi Oi Oi!!! I know he's already modifying angel's wings to help them fly faster
Thank you for posting this Ade....

Last edited:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I keep coming back to this post with nothing to say as I've seen the damn C take too many. So many have lost. Jammie is not alone, I wish his family and friends strength. I'm glad he shared all he did and helped us along the way, and everything he did for family, friends, community. You will be missed my rider friend, from across the pond.
Thoughts are with you and yours....
See Final Impacts profile picture. In memory of those we love and lost.
Be safe...