Aftermarket Exhaust / Stock Grey Cover ?

cashcrzzy

Meandering Member
Reaction score
www.fz6-forum.com
I Just Got Done Watching "biker_dude43 " pic /movie of exhaust removal .
While watching how it is done a thought popped into my head :sinister:..
To everyone out there Who has done the aftermarket exhaust do you think that you could slip the factory exhaust cover back over the aftermarket pipes ?? If you can do it ,and you have done it can you post a picture ?
I really want aftermarket exhaust but love the stock look of the exhaust cover .If you cutout the holes in the rear cover would it just slip over the aftermarket exhaust ???
If this all sounds stupid its because I took 2 vicodin`s a half hour ago for my back lol :steve::steve:
Greg A.

cashcrzzy

Meandering Member
Reaction score
www.fz6-forum.com
Well I guess no one has had the same thought .. I just think the aftermarket looks unfinished on our bikes ..Can you guys that mess around with your bikes all the time give it a try .try to slip factory cover over your aftermarket exhaust .I know that there is nowhere to fasten the cover to your aftermarket pipes but if cover fits, attachment points can be made ..
Thanks
Greg A.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i don't think it can be done i think that the aftermarkets are too wide. But go ahead and try it out, let us know how it turns out...

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm sure you could make it work on some models. Other models would be difficult without major modifications to the stock cover which would defeat the purpose.