Airborne R6

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
That's my friend/acquaintance Jon Gu. He had just bought the bike, a race prepped R6 with Ohlins etc. etc. etc. (about $18K to build) for about $6 or $7K with ~3,000 miles on it a couple days earlier. He usually races an SV650

He was just extremely sore, but they guy he hit got hurt worse. Racing is hella dangerous.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PUDBHmYC5I"]YouTube - Aaron bappe's Road America Crash[/ame]

Haulin' at RA

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I read that, tends to cause the rear end to step out. Ooops! :eek:

So how's life in SF? Nice place huh?

Still living in Chicago....but yeah, real nice.

that's it Nate you moved????

My Tacoma and FZ6 are parked in storage out in the Bay area...my tools and a bunch of other crap I don't need for the next month are in storage out there as well (flew to Maui for the honeymoon from SF). I start work in SF December 1st and hope to take a ride down south sometime in mid to late December. :rockon:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Still living in Chicago....but yeah, real nice.

My Tacoma and FZ6 are parked in storage out in the Bay area...my tools and a bunch of other crap I don't need for the next month are in storage out there as well (flew to Maui for the honeymoon from SF). I start work in SF December 1st and hope to take a ride down south sometime in mid to late December. :rockon:

Congrats again on the Wedding! :cheer:

Can`t wait to meet up bro, let us know and we`ll meet you up half way! :rockon: