Also a new member

KimL

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi everybody!

Am also a new member, found this forum today and thought "Great a forum just for my bike :rockon: ".

Lives in southern part of Sweden in a town called Eslov just outside of Lund, maybe here is more members from Sweden in this forum?

Only modification i have made to my bike yet is change of the exhaust system, have mounted a LeoVince system and what a nice sound it has :D, you can see it on youtube, have uploaded a movie there on the system [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_l2QyMEB3E"]YouTube - LeoVince exhaust system on Yamaha FZ6-N -07[/ame]

Other changes that i plan to do is change the rearview mirrors to a smaller carbonlook mirrors, and throw away the uggly rear fender and replace it with this i think Yamaha tillbehör - produktinfo
Anybody allready have this mounted on their bike that have picture they can show?

Have also changed the bike so it has the full 98 hks in the engine and not only the 78 hks that it has as standard.

Have a nice day everybody!!

Welcome. :thumbup:

The exhaust sounds nice.

Is the bike new?

Thank you very much!

I bought it last year, it´s a 2007 modell so almost new :)
Have driven it 1440 km so far and hope that it will be plenty of driving this summer :Sport:

The exhaust almost sounds to nice without the DB killers. When you drive around 50 km/h or under the sound is almost so loud that you need ear pluggs *hehe*. When you drive faster it just turns to sweet music and when you hit 12.000 rpm or above she just screams of joy :rockon:

I can highly recomend the LeoVince SBK system for the FZ6, compered to this system the original was just a whisper in the wind

Back