Another good deed by motorcyclist

Carlos840

Reaction score
Visit site
A guy who misses a bus :rof:

Can't make out the language.. so not sure where this is taking place.

Yeah, i can't say for sure but it really sound like they are in eastern Europe, the language sounds like russian, but the alphabet on the signs is not cyrillic!

Well, i used my brain, paused on the frame showing roadsigns, it says "Bucharest", capital of Romania.

Last edited:

elus1ve

Reaction score
Visit site
Who the hell gets on the back of a strangers motorcycle?

I give rides to plenty of strangers in my car. So far I haven't had any wacko and I didn't mob any of my passengers yet.

Besides that was a scooter. Scooters give out a good vibe unlike bad ass motorcycles :rolleyes:

Carlos840

Reaction score
Visit site
I give rides to plenty of strangers in my car. So far I haven't had any wacko and I didn't mob any of my passengers yet.

Besides that was a scooter. Scooters give out a good vibe unlike bad ass motorcycles :rolleyes:

yeah, nothing wrong with doing it in your car!

On a motorcycle a lot more things can go wrong...

elus1ve

Reaction score
Visit site
yeah, nothing wrong with doing it in your car!

On a motorcycle a lot more things can go wrong...

But it was a scooter... :D

I do get your point though. Also, the saying 'no good deed goes unpunished' comes to mind. This is more true in certain part of the world than others.

aclayonb

Reaction score
Visit site
I dunno about all this. In my town, most moped mafia guys are drunks that lost their license. I'd have qualms about jumping on a random moped simply because I'm never sure if the driver is sober.

Then again, the local motorcycle gang clubhouse is right around the corner so I probably wouldn't accept a lift from those guys either....