Any 6'ers in WA. ?

nate151

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in North Tacoma been riding my 05 blue fz6 since spring 06, waiting on my new seat for those weekend trips this summer. Olypilot if you want to ride vashon, every year there is a nice poker run in early summer i cant remember the club name its been a couple years since i participated. google it, wouldnt mind doing that this year also.

OLYpilot510

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in North Tacoma been riding my 05 blue fz6 since spring 06, waiting on my new seat for those weekend trips this summer. Olypilot if you want to ride vashon, every year there is a nice poker run in early summer i cant remember the club name its been a couple years since i participated. google it, wouldnt mind doing that this year also.

I rode Vashon (two-up with the wife) about 2 months ago. Great ride. Actually my neighbor (a Triumph/BMW guy) rides Vashon with his group about once a month, but he's never mentioned the poker run. Anyhow, I think I'm ready to do the ol' Cascade Loop in the next few weeks...part of the soundrider-dot-com "Cafe-to-Cafe" tour. And pictures DEFINITELY will be taken. BTW- Stevens Pass last weekend was AWESOME! We were on the way back from Idaho...definitely an iron-butt weekend.

robsch

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi All,

I'm in Redmond. I just joined the forum in late May, and as of last weekend, I'm the proud owner of a new dark blue 2008 FZ6 :Flash:

I really love the bike so far. I'm still in the break-in period, so it's been rather sedate. Fortunately I test drove (really drove!) a used 2005 that was well broken in, so I know what the FZ6 is capable of, above the 6K rpm that I'm staying under.

It'll be going on a trip this summer up to Banff - I've been planning this with some friends for a while and it's less than 2 months away now. Good info on this form regarding touring & what to buy for the bike. In my case, it is givi G35 side bags on the SW-Motech rack, and a windshield from CalSci. Debating about the seat - I'm going to go for a long ride later this month and see how it goes.

Hope to see y'all on the road around here..

LittleRed

Reaction score
Visit site
University Place right in Tacoma. If anyone works weekends like I do and wants to go for a ride sometime during the week, hit me up!

CheapBastard

Reaction score
Visit site
Here in Seattle proper...

In Ravenna.

Giving my 38-year old airhead a break from the longer rides (and my wife something to ride that doesn't smell like gas) with a 2008 FZ6... planning to take one or both to Alaska in the near future, and doing as much touring as possible while the weather here is dry...

OLYpilot510

Reaction score
Visit site
Getting itchy for a ride to Mt St Helens, even in the cold- with a few coffee stops mixed in, to satisfy my addiction. Anyone interested?

FloppyRunner

Motorcycle Noooooooooooob
Reaction score
Visit site
Getting itchy for a ride to Mt St Helens, even in the cold- with a few coffee stops mixed in, to satisfy my addiction. Anyone interested?

Hello there! Bellevue/Kirkland here. I'd definitely be interested in some rides by the time the spring and summer roll around, but I'm a relative noob so I'll spare you all from my shenanigans until I refine the skills a bit...

The name is Nathan.

Spideyrex

Reaction score
Visit site
Welcome! I'm Kirkland and I think there a couple of FZ6 guys nearby. Once it stops snowing, it would be great for a FZ6 ride this spring!

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm here in Vancouver, a ride out to Mt. St. Helens would be sweet. I put a ride together to go out to Mt. Hood, then out to Stone Henge, near Goldendale. My buddies and I never got to go on the ride, do to the heavy rain we got that weekend.

scottsst

Reaction score
Visit site
I think a run up Saint Helens is a good idea also its a nice and easy ride for different levels of rider skill. I know a good spot to meet up at in Toledo for those of us from the Puget sound area and the PDX region. I say once the road is open all the way to Johnston Ridge we start thinking about a date!