Any 6'ers in WA. ?

OLYpilot510

Reaction score
Visit site
Olympia here, although currently in Afghanistan at the moment- for 3 more weeks. Going back home to a cold & wet South Sound- not great for riding.

lazamus69

Heavy User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im right across the border in Cloverdale..I love the ride to Baker...:rockon:

If you guys are in for a meet this summer I'd be in fer sure, eh!....:thumbup:

OLYpilot510

Reaction score
Visit site
Count me in- depending on the work schedule. Although many of you are WAAAYYY north of me.

I took a lengthy ride today- Olympia-Centralia-Kelso (avoiding I-5), then highway 4 out to the coast along the Columbia River to Ilwaco, then north on the 101 thru South Bend, Raymond, Montesano, Elma, then back to Olympia. It was getting CHILLY after the sun went down! Two fill-ups, two cups of hot coffee, and nearly 300 miles. Not a bad afternoon. Found some sunshine & blue sky too! I felt like the ol' Groundhog- cool to see my own shadow once in awhile.

I'm still a bit of a noobie, but I'm already plotting many more rides when it warms up more:
-Hurricane Ridge
-Whidbey Island
-Hood Canal/Olympic Loop
-Vashon Island
-Mt.St.Helens

Hit me up if you're interested.

scottsst

Reaction score
Visit site
Count me in- depending on the work schedule. Although many of you are WAAAYYY north of me.

I'm still a bit of a noobie, but I'm already plotting many more rides when it warms up more:
-Hurricane Ridge
-Whidbey Island
-Hood Canal/Olympic Loop
-Vashon Island
-Mt.St.Helens

Hit me up if you're interested.

I have done most of those rides and they are all great St. Helens is a great one once they open the road all the way to the top . Vashon is also fun but I think its kinda short for a day trip . The one ride that is classic PNW is the North cascade loop . I have done it a couple times in one day but next time I will stop in Chelan for the night I think it makes for more enjoyable time