Any 6'ers in WA. ?

blu04

Reaction score
Visit site
I am on the dry side, Richland. Hopefully will be able to get to the wet side this year for a couple rides, they sound like a lot of fun.

Spideyrex

Reaction score
Visit site
I took advantage of the one dry day we'll have in the next week and took yesterday off. A great day to ride. I went up to Lake Roesiger and back through Monroe/Duvall. Woods Creek road can be very fun when it is totally empty during the day!
Here is a snap of my ride:

DSC04659.jpg

rolliew

Reaction score
Visit site
I rode yesterday also, rode to work, did some errands for work, then rode from vancouver to troutdale via freeway, then backroads to welch's Or then 26 to mt hood for gas then around mt hood to hood river Or for dinner then across the columbia river and down twisty hwy 14 back to the couve, about 300 miles on my first day on the new (to me) fz6

Pics here
5-24-11 street ride - Motosportz's Photos

discgolfdude

Reaction score
Visit site
I rode yesterday also, rode to work, did some errands for work, then rode from vancouver to troutdale via freeway, then backroads to welch's Or then 26 to mt hood for gas then around mt hood to hood river Or for dinner then across the columbia river and down twisty hwy 14 back to the couve, about 300 miles on my first day on the new (to me) fz6

Pics here
5-24-11 street ride - Motosportz's Photos

Sounds like you had a nice ride! I've been wanting to take a ride out to Mt. Hood, then to Goldendale to see Stonehenge. Where in the Couve are you from, I'm near Clark College?

Mortech

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in Shelton but I haven't purchased a FZ6 ..................yet . I found this site while researching

OLYpilot510

Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds like you had a nice ride! I've been wanting to take a ride out to Mt. Hood, then to Goldendale to see Stonehenge. Where in the Couve are you from, I'm near Clark College?

Cool- went to Stonehenge over Memorial Day weekend, after a Miner Burger in Yakima for lunch- and the Walking Man Brewery in Stevenson for dinner. It was a good day. :thumbup:

Themadclowns

Reaction score
Visit site
Live in Marysville (for now) and commute to kent. :) would love to hook up for a summer ride... if summer ever hits us this year here in washington... we are still in April right???
:confused: :mad: :eyebrow: :disapprove: :rant: :banghead:

VeeDubbinJetta91

Reaction score
Visit site
Renton/Issaquah area...got some winter projects for the bike...cant wait till the weather gets warm again :thumbup: i do have some cold weather gear though so as long as its not icy/below freezing id be down for some riding

ront

Reaction score
Visit site
Another one here in Spokane. Glad I am not riding right now as it is just pouring out there!!

Ron