Anyone coming to Brazil from USA soon?

ferpnt

Reaction score
Visit site
I was wondering if i could find someone coming to Brazil that could bring a Two Brothers exahust for me
the only place that i found it here was at Mercado Livre (like ebay) and it was double the price that you guys pay.. thats impracticable
Would some generous soul bring one for me if coming to Brazil?
I would be glad

thanks,
Fernando

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
I might have to go to Brazil in June/July for business... but I'll be going to Sao Paulo (San Jose Dos Campos)... how far from you?

A set of pipes would not be very practicle to carry, but if you're close enough I'd do it!

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Since I had so much fun last time and my visa is still good for another four years, I'll probably be goiing back to Rio in November, I'll keep you in mind if you haven't gotten them already.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Since I had so much fun last time and my visa is still good for another four years, I'll probably be goiing back to Rio in November, I'll keep you in mind if you haven't gotten them already.

Hey VR! I LOVE Rio!!! I drove from Sao Paulo to Rio along the East Coast a couple of years ago and was amazed by how beautiful Brazil is... and Rio is just unreal... I stayed in Copa Cobana for 2 nights and walked my ass off all over the city... walked Copa Cabana bay, Ipanema Bay, around the lagoon, got lost in the downtown maze, and ended with the Cristo Redentor before flying back... un-be-lie-va-ble! I will never forget that trip :rockon:
Did you just go there on vacation?

ferpnt

Reaction score
Visit site
Wavex, I live in São Paulo estate but in mid-west... São José dos Campos is more like east.. around 600km from here
but that's not a problem.. i send you my adress and you pit stop at the postal service (called Correios) and send it on the cheapest way haha

VEGASRIDER, i remember the other time you came to BR.. sadly i was late to ask you for it

sorry for my writing mistakes

GodSpeedLuc

Reaction score
Visit site
wish i can help you buddy. i was there last winter. and i was close to going there for this coming summer for an internship/job but going to portugal instead.

hope you you can get your pipes somehow tho.

sou meio brazilerio by the way.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey VR! I LOVE Rio!!! I drove from Sao Paulo to Rio along the East Coast a couple of years ago and was amazed by how beautiful Brazil is... and Rio is just unreal... I stayed in Copa Cobana for 2 nights and walked my ass off all over the city... walked Copa Cabana bay, Ipanema Bay, around the lagoon, got lost in the downtown maze, and ended with the Cristo Redentor before flying back... un-be-lie-va-ble! I will never forget that trip :rockon:
Did you just go there on vacation?

Below is my link that I have posted on the forum from my vacation down to Rio last November. Yes, stayed in Copacabana for a week, went to Ipanema Beach, did all the touristy things, had a blast. Kind of getting off subject here, lets help out our buddy Fernando here, he wants those exhaust, I have to agree with him, all those exaust on the bikes down there sounded pretty wimpy. I was starting to wonder if loud pipes were illegal. But then I saw a group of Harley riders, so I guess not.

http://www.600riders.com/forum/members/vegasrider-albums-brazil-pics.html

ferpnt

Reaction score
Visit site
There is a legal DB limit here but nobody cares for it
in my opnion the only pipes that bother are the ones too acute (like yamaha rd350)
in my city there are lots of big bikes (600+ cc) with really loud pipes and mine is part of the few quiet ones

lmn

Reaction score
Visit site
I might have to go to Brazil in June/July for business... but I'll be going to Sao Paulo (San Jose Dos Campos)... how far from you?

A set of pipes would not be very practicle to carry, but if you're close enough I'd do it!

Hi Wavex! I´m new here. If you´ve been to Sao jose dos Campos and saw a blue FZ6S, that was me. I haven´t seen another here... If you did´t come yet, hope to meet you.