Anyone up for a tour of Tassie!

The hustle? Wasn't that some 70's dance?.....

Card games - I've always wanted to learn how to play poker but have never learnt. No, I'm not joking on this one, so we might be playing for peanuts on this one :eek:

Darts - haven't played in years. Used to be ok at it, but I can't imagine being too good these days. Now pool/snooker - let's just say it will be WA v SA v QLD :D:D

Do any of you lot going to Tassie, play darts, and, or 8 ball??? Was thinking that a darts, and, or an 8 ball comp could be fun one night!!!! Maybe even a "Couples" championship!!!!

"State pride" would be at risk of course.....

This event could & should also include our friends from Tasmania.....i could even cook up a feast for all!!!

:rockon:

I love a game of both , Kel will play in the spirit of it all aswell :D

Back on topic for a second :BLAA: We had a busy weekend & didnt get to the emails till this morning , just letting you guys know that Kel & I booked our boat trips yesterday (i think Kel emailed you both this morning :don'tknow:) , we just happened to walk into the travel agent because we were having trouble booking 2 bikes online & ended up booking it there & then :thumbup:..... So dont wait for us guys , we are all locked in :rockon:

Back on topic for a second :BLAA: We had a busy weekend & didnt get to the emails till this morning , just letting you guys know that Kel & I booked our boat trips yesterday (i think Kel emailed you both this morning :don'tknow:) , we just happened to walk into the travel agent because we were having trouble booking 2 bikes online & ended up booking it there & then :thumbup:..... So dont wait for us guys , we are all locked in :rockon:
What about the house in Launceston? You in agreement? If so, I'll book it when I get home from work :D

So i only have to book Ferry seats for Kazza, Mike, Jess & Myself then....is that correct????

Lucky i read this before booking today.....

:eek:

What about the house in Launceston? You in agreement? If so, I'll book it when I get home from work :D

Kel said something about really liking the outlook of Gorge Cottage , if thats the one you are asking about ??... Is that the one where the front overlooks the valley with the cool old rocking chairs , i can see me relaxing in them :D.....

Sorry been a bit busy today to catch up on it all :(..... If there is no email from Strahan this afternoon when i get home we will ring them AGAIN first thing in the morning :thumbup:

Just to add something while I remember, if you can try and be present when they are strapping down and unstrapping your bikes on the ferry its a good idea. They don't understand what a motorcycle means to us and show little care when they do it, heard of a lot of people come out of it with damage. My old man always insists on being there when they do it when he goes to PI.

Kel said something about really liking the outlook of Gorge Cottage , if thats the one you are asking about ??... Is that the one where the front overlooks the valley with the cool old rocking chairs , i can see me relaxing in them :D.....

Sorry been a bit busy today to catch up on it all :(..... If there is no email from Strahan this afternoon when i get home we will ring them AGAIN first thing in the morning :thumbup:

Yep that's the one.

Just to add something while I remember, if you can try and be present when they are strapping down and unstrapping your bikes on the ferry its a good idea. They don't understand what a motorcycle means to us and show little care when they do it, heard of a lot of people come out of it with damage. My old man always insists on being there when they do it when he goes to PI.

Yes, a mate of mine who has done a similar trip to the one we are doing, told me about this....i wonder if they will let us strap our own bikes down...if so, i might even pack my own straps, that fit across the handle-bars....

When they strap them down,put your gloves between the seat and the straps ,trust me on this one ,lol

My bike fell over on one trip even though it was strapped down and the rear wheel was in the holder thingy the use.

I gotta stop reading this thread,I so wanna go :(

When they strap them down,put your gloves between the seat and the straps ,trust me on this one ,lol

My bike fell over on one trip even though it was strapped down and the rear wheel was in the holder thingy the use.

I gotta stop reading this thread,I so wanna go :(

Now you got me worried Mick :eek: , hmmmmmm is airfreight an option :)....

Keep on reading Mick , your more than welcome & you know you realllllly wanna :D

Now you got me worried Mick :eek: , hmmmmmm is airfreight an option :)....

Keep on reading Mick , your more than welcome & you know you realllllly wanna :D

OK, I got a PM from Apollo (Mick - SA Forum "Lurker"... lol!), expressing an interest in coming along on the trip with his brother, or someone with a Ute, who could follow us as "Chase car", so to speak...

If we have more people interested in coming along, speak up in this thread folks, we are well advanced with our planning...scarily so...

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

OK, I got a PM from Apollo (Mick - SA Forum "Lurker"... lol!), expressing an interest in coming along on the trip with his brother, or someone with a Ute, who could follow us as "Chase car", so to speak...

If we have more people interested in coming along, speak up in this thread folks, we are well advanced with our planning...scarily so...

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
The West Australian contingent have booked the ferry :cheer:

They have changed their website and you can now book multiple motorbikes online.

Must have been the emails and sudden interest from 3 different states :D

The West Australian contingent have booked the ferry :cheer:

They have changed their website and you can now book multiple motorbikes online.

Must have been the emails and sudden interest from 3 different states :D

:cheer: :D i wonder if we really did make them have a look at it :don'tknow:... I know our travel agent did tell them over the phone that there were a few groups struggling with multi bike bookings....

1st we get the boat site changed , what next ?? Maybe they'll give us the keys to the island :thumbup:

Back