Baffles out on Leo Vince

summerb37

Reaction score
Visit site
I personally prefer the baffles out while riding in busy city traffic because if they don't see you they will here you in most cases. That said, I would not be able to handle HWY speeds for long periods of time (more than 2 hours) with the baffles out. Even with the baffles in, long periods of time at HWY speeds require ear plugs, in my humble opinion.

I find starting the screw that secures the baffles extremely difficult to start, and one time, it took me two hours to get those screws started. For that reason, I don't switch them often.

I am curious though about running with one baffle in and with the other out. I wonder what it would be like with the right baffle in and with the left out (while sitting on the bike). Has anyone tried this?

With the stock exhaust on, I had a person step out onto the rode in front of me (about 1 1/2 cars lengths in front of me) because they didn't look, and they didn't hear me coming. Luckily, I missed them, and after that, I went and bought the LVs. I still remember his friend's horrific look on his face as he witnessed what was likely to transpire.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
An unsteady idle / loping is what I've read.

My open Scorps, with no other mods, idles dead smooth (bad day, no more than 50 RPM variance, good day, not even that), BUT that's with no other mods..

I got the loping idle when I took mine out. Even after a TB sync it still did it. The idle kinda sounds cool, but I put them back in. I could hear the BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR from the exhaust sound in my head for 2 weeks after thatBlah