Bar End Mirrors

JoeSTL

Reaction score
Visit site
So I put on these bar end mirrors this weekend, and although I think they look better, I'm not sure I like how they function. It think it's awesome that I can now see behind me, but I think the fact that I can see behind me is actually messing up my riding a bit. Plus now I have to look down to see the mirrors instead of just looking forward. For those of you that have bar end mirrors, do you have them directed behind you or to the sides? I've been riding for 2 years with nothing but my elbows showing in the mirrors, so the idea that I can actually see something in them is messing me up a bit...lol.

These are the mirrors I have: Aluminum 7/8" Bar End Mirrors for Motorcycle

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I used those for a couple of years. Once you get used to them, they're much better than stock, in my opinion. You can definitely see way more, without having to tuck your elbows in.

I had a top case on the back, so I had the mirrors set up to just catch the side of the top case with the inner-most part of the mirror.

JoeSTL

Reaction score
Visit site
I used those for a couple of years. Once you get used to them, they're much better than stock, in my opinion. You can definitely see way more, without having to tuck your elbows in.

I had a top case on the back, so I had the mirrors set up to just catch the side of the top case with the inner-most part of the mirror.

Thanks, I may point them out a bit instead of directly behind me. I only got a chance to ride with them one time, so I guess I need to get used to them.