Best sounding exhaust

Taz3

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought my FZ6 with Devil Racing carbon fibre pips, and love them to death. And not just because they say "devil" on them lol. Great sound, and I can ride for hours and accidentally lean on them removing luggage straps and no issue (not to mention no heat damage to worry about to any stray flaps that might come loose, or passengers not paying attention and touching them getting on or off).

And the sound... oh my. I get compliments all the time. Not too loud, definitely not a Harley-wannabe kind of sound, but a nice mild rumble at idle, and a wicked combination of finesse meets grunt under throttle. Don't have anything to take video with (my phone's mic absolutely sucks) but seriously nice sounding pipes... after checking that link to the Laser's though... damn. They sound like a beefier big brother to mine!!

TheFemaleBiker

Reaction score
Visit site
Before I purchased my Delkevic exhausts, I did exactly the same and looked at videos of other exhausts on the FZ6. My favourite was my Delkevics, the Two Brothers came very close too but the price of the Delkevics sold it for me. I have heard other exhausts on FZ6's in person like the Leo Vince, Akrapovic, Mivv and Scorpion. I still find my Delkevics to be my favourite. Nice deep throaty sound, even better with the baffles/db killers out but without them it gives me a headache so I have left the baffles in on mine. They look the part too :)
10703947_862955257049827_2426805892087588365_n.jpg

11086017_969124879766197_67759687_n.jpg