Bris Fizz

Ill have to google map Yamanto.

Never heard of the place :spank:, but whats the bet Ive ridden through it getting there in the past.

What.. Australian Superbikes :cheer:

Where.. Willowbank Raceway

Date.. August 22nd (yep this weekend) :D

Meeting.. Macca's Yamanto , Warwick Rd Yamanto just off the Cunningham Highway :thumbup:

Time.. 08:30am

Head out from there about 09:00 for a fun filled day of action packed racing ASBK style , bring your friends/wifes/girlfriends/mistresses :eek: & family... All are :welcome: hope to see plenty of you there :rockon:

Bump Bump :thumbup:

Bump Bump :thumbup:

So, it's like this: election, friends, a few wines 'n stuff, party on! The Max Headroom tv is driving me mad cause this is a lot like cricket, but the visual is all wrong lol

I digress... Got an exam on Monday for some industry certification I've been studying for for about 4 weeks and the fricken ASBK is on tomorrow - I wished it to be so, how else would I make the appointment for the exam ha

I think if I finish the last of my reviewing in the early hours of Sunday (tomorrow) morning then I'll be sweet to join yas in the arvo eh!

I might get totally bored and fall a sleep right in front of the tele lol In which case I'll be up very early, finish my study in record speed and cyas at the rendezvous :rockon:

Bris Fizz ride day Sunday the 12th , who can & cant make it ??? If the date doesnt suit i'll move it to the following weekend , lemme know so we can get as many on it as possible :thumbup:

Bris Fizz ride day Sunday the 12th , who can & cant make it ??? If the date doesnt suit i'll move it to the following weekend , lemme know so we can get as many on it as possible :thumbup:

Can we make it the 19th?

The in-laws are having their 50th wedding anniversary party on the 12th - the one for all their friends/relos... Week end of the 25/6th is the family week end away for their 50th - even though it's my birthday that week end as well I have to go - grumble grumble... And the following week end (Oct 2-3) a mate is coming up from Sydney.

I'm free after that! lol

Weren't you dropping by after work today?

Gah.. I'm pretty sure I'm working most Sunday mornings from now on, just got "promoted"..
Saturday would work if (on the off chance) that would work for everybody else.

Sorry for being a pita :eek:

Weren't you dropping by after work today?

Yeah but I dont knock off till 8 :thumbup: If thats OK , if you have plans then let me know..

The weekend of the 19th it is , or the 18th for Azz if that works out better :D

Im free Satdee & Sundee's now so I dont really care what day we go , just Sundee is usually quieter

hmmm.....not sure what's happening that weekend yet, but may be able to get out either day, will know closer to the date. I have a potential to have a couple of birthday celebrations to attend that weekend at some point, namely me mum's and the wife's....

Back