Bris Fizz

looks like the weather has turned in our favour, a forecast of MOSTLY FINE :thumbup:

gear up boys, we are on :rockon:

At the moment im in :cheer: , i should be able to strap the knee somehow or another and Nurofen will fix the pain :rockon:.......We shall see what happens though.....

+ Use the plusses. Anti inflam and serious fast working painkiller.....just don't accept mushies from the smurfs once it kicks in or those little blue dudes will get you into all sorts of trouble:eek:.:spank::spank::spank:

Cheers
Mike

+ Use the plusses. Anti inflam and serious fast working painkiller.....just don't accept mushies from the smurfs once it kicks in or those little blue dudes will get you into all sorts of trouble:eek:.:spank::spank::spank:

Cheers
Mike

:rof::rof::rof::rof: thats some funny $h!t......Ive been popping the plusses all day but i'll switch back to normal one's on the bike because the plusses make mmmmeeeeeeee reeeeeeeallllllllly drrrrrrooooowwwwwzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy (humps has snored off into a slumber)

:rof::rof::rof::rof: thats some funny $h!t......Ive been popping the plusses all day but i'll switch back to normal one's on the bike because the plusses make mmmmeeeeeeee reeeeeeeallllllllly drrrrrrooooowwwwwzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy (humps has snored off into a slumber)

You only think you're asleep. Now is when the smurfs give you mushies and make you strip, paint your privates and go climb a tree:eek:...Don't do it Mr. Humpy!:spank::spank:

Don't listen to them!:spank::spank:

You only think you're asleep. Now is when the smurfs give you mushies and make you strip, paint your privates and go climb a tree:eek:...Don't do it Mr. Humpy!:spank::spank:

LMFAO , cant resist smurfette is hot hot hot , :eek: look what she's doing down there :spank:

Hey guys, bad news the fz6 wont be with me tomorrow :thumbdown:, it blew its fork seals and the steering head bearing is flogged out. Not something i'd like to go wrong with tearing up the mountains. But i'll be there on my little aprilia representing the 125cc 2-stroke's :rockon: haha

Hey guys, bad news the fz6 wont be with me tomorrow :thumbdown:, it blew its fork seals and the steering head bearing is flogged out. Not something i'd like to go wrong with tearing up the mountains. But i'll be there on my little aprilia representing the 125cc 2-stroke's :rockon: haha

Doesnt matter what your riding just aslong as your out for a ride :D.....Im guessing the lil Prilla gets up and goes thought , arent they the same donk as the Cagiva Mito ???....I know they haul ar$e....

How are you guys going water wise, it been said 60 % of q is flooded and 40% in drought.

We are going alrite down this way Jules but up north is a different story , wet wet wet and still raining in some places :spank:.....Send it down this way on Sunday please , our dams are getting low again.....Ingham has had 1300mm in a week or so :eek:....

Now that would be a sight to see......:D

Sensational ride! Perfect weather, lots of bikes on the road and I warmed up just in time to get my ass off the seat a bit before the end. Had a great time, besides a few cars getting in the way, was great to cut loose on the Sunshine Coast hinterland.

Sitting on my balcony at the moment, having a coldie and reading a book, absolutely sated.

:iconbeer:

Almost freak-out of the day when Daniel nearly high sided his bike pulling out from a rest stop:eek:. Amazingly, staying up-right, with his legs going all over the place lol Sorry mate, after the shock wore off me I couldn't help but have a bit of a chuckle. How's the knee big fella?

Thanks Daniel, Paul, Barry & Charlie... I can't remember the other guys name, darn it...

cheeow 4 now,
Krishna

ps. Looking forward to the next installment of Bris Fizz

Last edited:
Well, what a difference fine weather makes for that circuit. After some minor confusion to the meeting point 6 of us pulled away from Enoggera. :D
Ahhh, a semi uninterupted squirt through Mt Mee, made ole Humps air punch the air with both hands and momentarily divert his attention from his sore knee. :rockon:
Quick fuel stop for the Aprilla at D'Agular and off to tackle the hill climb to Maleny. Rode appropriatly past the photo shoot and then down the hill to Kenliworth. Humps knee was aching so we pulled over for a stretch and quick photo shoot. Nice little hill climb up to the Mapleton tavern for a HUGE and long awaited lunch. Ordered lunch just in time as the pub soon filled with other riders with the same idea.
Another fuel stop and back to Maleny we go followed by a great downhill section to Woodford. Quick head check and some minor confusion as we wait for Darryl to catch up.
Humps and Darryl depart at D'Agular for the quick route home to rest his knee. :spank:
4 of us headed off to ride the Mt Mee section again only to get stuck behind cars on the fun uphill section. :(
Quick chat at the lookout with some entertainment from a couple of poms and home we go.

Another great ride. Thanks for the day fellas, good to see a couple of new faces amongst us. Hope you boys enjoyed the ride. Keep an eye out for the next ride...

Thanks for a great day guys , what a difference a bit of sunshine makes :thumbup: we carved up those twisties....One little moment for me sorta show me why you should never ride injured :spank:......Great to see some new faces , nice to meet you Krishna and Charlie hope to see you again on the new installment of Bris Fizz :D.......Knee was pretty stuffed when i got home but once i got a bit of movement into it it settled down :cheer:.......Had a few Rums purely for medicinal purposes......Going around Darryl's later to review the video and hopefully i'll post it later.....

Back