Call of duty 6: Modern Warfare 2.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This game is the business, if you have it for 360, let me know, my LIVE ID is the same as my screen name here, YamahaMAXdRPMs, done deal

that is all

list your ID's as well... for xbox that is...

CZAR357

Reaction score
Visit site
My live ID is CZAR357. It is definately an amazing game! The campaign story is amazing too so if you haven't beat it yet, I would definately do that!

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
My live ID is CZAR357. It is definately an amazing game! The campaign story is amazing too so if you haven't beat it yet, I would definately do that!
haha, im so lazy about campaign, on cod4 i was 6 months in before i touched the campaign... hehe

CZAR357

Reaction score
Visit site
I know a lot of people who haven't even tried the campaign. I make it a point to beat the game before going online but that's just me. Finished in 9 hours and 11 minutes on veteran! =D

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
nice. i heard easy takes pros about 6 hours, and add 1.5 hours for each level, so you are right there with the pros!!

Jugro

Reaction score
Visit site
Good to here the game is fantastic, but then again it has to since it has to out do Modern Warfare.... AC-130 mission was a stroke of genius.
Can't wait to play the airport mission, is it as tense as they say it is??? I seriously hope so

promega

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought this game on pc through steam. Wrecked today in the rain on my bike, owie, feels like a gorrilla punched my in the side of my rib cage. one of my blinkers dont work as a running light anymore, but still blinks any ideas?

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
Good to here the game is fantastic, but then again it has to since it has to out do Modern Warfare.... AC-130 mission was a stroke of genius.
Can't wait to play the airport mission, is it as tense as they say it is??? I seriously hope so

From what I've read and heard about the 'airport' mission, I've chosen to skip it. You play the part of a deep cover agent in a terrorist group. You enter the airport with them and kill Civilians. I love the game but I'm not about to play that roll. I chose to skip that level. It does not affect the rest of the game, the outcome of successfully completing the mission is still the same.

My live ID is my screen name here. But I play with a pretty regular group, have been since COD4

Jugro

Reaction score
Visit site
But for me its just the thought of courage required to create such a level...
Suddenly gaming takes a view from both sides. Any other developer would probably just great a mission stating. "Terrorists attacked airport. Killed civilians. Mission Objective: KILL THE TERRORISTS"
Here you see Infinity Ward's representation of what a terrorist attack could end up like.
Now the level will must likely catch some heat and it should. But again it does take balls to create it, and for that i applaud them and therefore i will play the mission, keeping in mind that i do not have to kill anybody.

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
My gamertag is E R xM33Bx if anyone wants to play sometime. The game is a LOT of fun. I was a hardcore Halo 3 fanatic, but this game is arguably better.

CZAR357

Reaction score
Visit site
From what I've read and heard about the 'airport' mission, I've chosen to skip it. You play the part of a deep cover agent in a terrorist group. You enter the airport with them and kill Civilians. I love the game but I'm not about to play that roll. I chose to skip that level. It does not affect the rest of the game, the outcome of successfully completing the mission is still the same.

But for me its just the thought of courage required to create such a level...
Suddenly gaming takes a view from both sides. Any other developer would probably just great a mission stating. "Terrorists attacked airport. Killed civilians. Mission Objective: KILL THE TERRORISTS"
Here you see Infinity Ward's representation of what a terrorist attack could end up like.
Now the level will must likely catch some heat and it should. But again it does take balls to create it, and for that i applaud them and therefore i will play the mission, keeping in mind that i do not have to kill anybody.

I don't see what the big deal is. It's just a game after all! It's not like it was some random mission they put in so you could just blast civilians with heavy machine guns. The mission plays right into the story and I think people shouldn't take it so seriously.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
czar, did you friend request me? my bad i think i deleted it thinking it some some random person i played with.. please send again.. sorry! put fz6 in notes

Jugro

Reaction score
Visit site
Agreed, it is just a computer game and it's should not be taken to seriously.

But still creating a level where you go around gunning down innocent civilians could not have been a easy decision to make, it is quite a controversial topic.

Stumbles06

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't see what the big deal is. It's just a game after all! It's not like it was some random mission they put in so you could just blast civilians with heavy machine guns. The mission plays right into the story and I think people shouldn't take it so seriously.

Yup, agree here, and you end up getting shot yourself anyway.

Great game, I'm now going through SP on Veteran after finishing Hardcore.
My Gamertag is the same as here, but I don't think you guys want an Aussie in your group, lag is a killer.

:rockon:

tweak89

Reaction score
Visit site
Any PS3 players can add me: ButrzRulz

Have only played a mission or two past "No Russian" as multi-player has been consuming most of my time.

Love when you get some sort of bonus or kill streak. I'm still in the enlisted ranks at level 16. But, you can rank up pretty fast playing domination. You can get some pretty funny rewards. I got one for jumping from higher than 15 ft out of a building.