Central FL/Orlando FZ'ers?

Troubl

On the Group W bench
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, just wondering how many folks we have dotted around the Orlando area. Might have to organize an Orlando FZ6 meet sometime if there's a little interest in it.

BTW, I'm over on the Space Coast, north of Melbourne.

Speedyjdw

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Troubl...I'm just north of you off of 520 in Cocoa. I ride down your way for work (when the weather holds up). Don't see too many of us around. Glad to know I'm not entirely alone.
:Sport:

Troubl

On the Group W bench
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Troubl...I'm just north of you off of 520 in Cocoa. I ride down your way for work (when the weather holds up). Don't see too many of us around. Glad to know I'm not entirely alone.
:Sport:

Good to see another FZ'er in the neighborhood! Maybe one of these days we'll take a ride around the Titusville Airport. Done that ride yet?

Speedyjdw

Reaction score
Visit site
Good to see another FZ'er in the neighborhood! Maybe one of these days we'll take a ride around the Titusville Airport. Done that ride yet?

Hey Troubl...haven't done the Titusville thing, yet. Gotta check it out always looking for a cool ride. Furthest I've been was the Leesburg bike fest a few months ago....awesome ride through the hills and around Sugarloaf Mountain (glad I had the GPS with me).

Troubl

On the Group W bench
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Troubl...haven't done the Titusville thing, yet. Gotta check it out always looking for a cool ride. Furthest I've been was the Leesburg bike fest a few months ago....awesome ride through the hills and around Sugarloaf Mountain (glad I had the GPS with me).

Sugerload is a blast. I did that once with the CFCR group (use to ride with them semi-regularly). But because of that, it's also heavily watched by the POPO.

Next weekend, I was thinking of possibly taking a ride up to Breaker's in New Smyrna Beach, and doing the ride around the airport, and then possibly ride back down through Canaveral Wildlife Refuge. Anyone interested? If so, I'll put together more details.

Oscar54

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys, I'm in west orange county, in Winter Garden area. Maybe we can come up with some kind of a circuit ride and stop somewhere and have lunch or something?

Maybe Troubl and Speedy you can meet up, cruise to Orlando and meet me, then we cruise to Ocala and get Mike, cruise Hwy 40 to the Ormond Bch, have lunch somewhere, cruise down the coast to cocoa, T & S you guys split off at the 528, Mike and I cruise back to Orlando and Ocala?

Would probably take the better part of a Saturday. Just a thought?

Lewis

Troubl

On the Group W bench
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Guys, I'm in west orange county, in Winter Garden area. Maybe we can come up with some kind of a circuit ride and stop somewhere and have lunch or something?

Maybe Troubl and Speedy you can meet up, cruise to Orlando and meet me, then we cruise to Ocala and get Mike, cruise Hwy 40 to the Ormond Bch, have lunch somewhere, cruise down the coast to cocoa, T & S you guys split off at the 528, Mike and I cruise back to Orlando and Ocala?

Would probably take the better part of a Saturday. Just a thought?

Lewis

Hey Oscar, appreciate the invite. I'll have to pass though. The wife and I have plans for Saturday. Sunday we're planning a ride up the coast to New Smyrna Beach for lunch at Breakers and anyone is welcome to join us.

Again, thanks for the invite. Let me know the next time you're thinking of a ride!

jsl6v8

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm in East orlando, Near UCF, just found this forum.

07 Yamaha FZ6 blue, does it come in another color?;)

FlyguyCFI

Reaction score
Visit site
YO! I'm in Daytona!

I'm up for riding anywhere over the weekend. Just let me know!

I was down at KSC a couple weekends ago with some friends from school. That ride was fun.:thumbup:

Donnie869

Bass/BikeMaster
Reaction score
www.palmbaybassmasters.com
Hello all, I'm just south of Troubl in Palm Bay, about 20 minutes. Post up here if you guys want to get together, or start a new thread and plan a ride. I have another friend here in Palm Bay that has an FZ6 and would love to ride. It appears we could get ten FZ6s together for a ride...that would be awesome!

ldbiker99

Ride hard or go home
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Sanford checking in here...If any one is interested I know some great roads to ride Out by the ocala national forest.

Luiz

Reaction score
Visit site
I live near the UCF area in East Orlando. That would be great if we could get an organized ride.

flamewulfe

FZ6 Fanatic
Reaction score
Visit site
Daytona again, here . . . flyguyCFI, I'm betting you went to Riddle, right? Anyhow, I'm always down to ride, the Ormond Loop is AMAZING if you've never done it before . . . picture twisties that are completely enclosed by trees creating a canopy, and sometimes the road borders shallow ponds . . . such a fun ride!

Jim Karam

Trying to Keep Up
Reaction score
www.karam.com
I'm on the west coast in Weeki Wachee. I gather no one's set up a ride yet, but PM me if you do. I'll be going over to Bike Week next month if a group wants to get together for that. I like to do the demo rides, and my brother-in-law sells leathers to the Harley crowd.