Central FL/Orlando FZ'ers?

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Orlando Cycle Gear Bike Night -- 03/15/2009 from 6:00pm until 9:00pm

Once I went to a local (Melbourne) Bike Night and dragged a couple of friends with me. Once we got there the food was gone, not a whole lot of people and no offers out of the ordinary.

I'm thinking to head to Cycle Gear (Orlando) tomorrow after work and find out how this one will be.

falcon6123

Reaction score
Visit site
Orlando Cycle Gear Bike Night -- 03/15/2009 from 6:00pm until 9:00pm

Once I went to a local (Melbourne) Bike Night and dragged a couple of friends with me. Once we got there the food was gone, not a whole lot of people and no offers out of the ordinary.

I'm thinking to head to Cycle Gear (Orlando) tomorrow after work and find out how this one will be.

There's one here in Daytona every Thursday. Same thing though, only 10% off cycle gear stuff, and some vendors. But being bike week here… I don't know how tonight will be.

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
There's one here in Daytona every Thursday. Same thing though, only 10% off cycle gear stuff, and some vendors. But being bike week here… I don't know how tonight will be.

Yeah, that is why I'm curious about the one in Orlando too, everyone wants a piece of the pie and they'd like to attract some people (bile week) to Orlando too.

I was planning on heading to Daytona early tomorrow morning for demo rides and Saturday too. Due to some troubleshooting at work, tomorrow's trip might not happen for me (at least early morning)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AngelFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Decent crowd.
Autograph signing.
Giveaways (GoPro2, icon helmet, several shirts) I did not win anything!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk