clipsal

Yeh this thing runs 16 litres of our synthetic oil from factory. That caliper is on a sixties camero. And i think that boat might be a goer.

No what, and i really do barrack for ford, but with spending the day in the grm pit and being looked after by all of them i did have to barrack for leethal lee this round, i even bought a holden pit shirt.

No what, and i really do barrack for ford, but with spending the day in the grm pit and being looked after by all of them i did have to barrack for leethal lee this round, i even bought a holden pit shirt.

Heap
Of
Loud
Damn
Engine
Noises :D :D

Shame on you Jule's wasting money on clothing like that :spank: , maybe we could burn the GRM shirt like an effigy :cheer: :D

Got one for free and for some reason bought another, might have been last years but still $50 sorry cant bring myself to burn my money.

Oi Humps, I work for Holden... Better watch your tongue mate :spank:

Heap
Of
Loud
Damn
Engine
Noises

Yup, nice when they get that firing order spot on... Lots of lovely noises :Flip:

:)

LOL i knew this that why i put in in there :D.....Im guessing after the first weekend of the season ford really does mean First On Race Day :cheer:

Flippin Old Rusty Dump

Was a good win by Wincup, but I think it's more the team than the car!!! After 250 Kms, to have the 2 Vodafone cars and the 2 HRT cars, the vehicles are pretty well the same... Team makes the difference. Craig and Jamie have been there for a while, same crew, same engineers.. etc.

Vodafone have got their $hite together, and kudos to them.
Craig learnt his craft in the better car though, along with the best teacher... Brocky :thumbup:

:)

LOL i knew this that why i put in in there :D.....Im guessing after the first weekend of the season ford really does mean First On Race Day :cheer:

FORDS RULE! Just wish it was Lowndes that won...he is my favourite driver!

Gotta say the clipsal passed me by completely this year...and I didn't miss it a bit...

Good to see jules had a hoot of a time....:rockon:

Found
On
Rubbish
Dump

Full
Of
Rust &
Dents

I'm the first to admit Ford has had a few good years recently.

But they've got a lot of catching up to do...lol.

Cheers
Mike:D

Found on road dead

Fu**er only runs downhill

Driver returned on foot (backwards)

Fu**ing old rebuil dihatsu

come on we got more......

Awesome I love to watch V8's on speed channel!

Back