Custom exhaust $200 shipped

TheRabbi

Reaction score
Visit site
Jesus, isn't anyone going to claim the last one? These things are awesome! If you got 200 bucks you'll love it I swear!

Seriously! If no one else wants in on this and Phrank is willing to bend on his rule a little bit... ;) I'd definitely put myself in line! :rockon: :Flip:

Edit: I should clarify that I would have to get it "cleared" first... lol I've had some unexpected expenses pop up these last two months :(

Last edited:

larcklorn

Reaction score
Visit site
Im open to this - will they work with Givi hard bags on? Additionally, where are we at with ranking these on volume level. I just want a little more rumble so have been peaking at Ixil, Akros, and Scorpions.

phranK2k11

Chat Camper :)
Reaction score
Visit site
Seriously! If no one else wants in on this and Phrank is willing to bend on his rule a little bit... ;) I'd definitely put myself in line! :rockon: :Flip:

Edit: I should clarify that I would have to get it "cleared" first... lol I've had some unexpected expenses pop up these last two months :(

Im open to this - will they work with Givi hard bags on? Additionally, where are we at with ranking these on volume level. I just want a little more rumble so have been peaking at Ixil, Akros, and Scorpions.

I really would prefer to help someone who would benefit the most from a "cheap" exhaust...

I'm not saying you need to be "poor" just a person/family that has better use for $$ than motorcycle mods or would have to make other sacrifices to balance the cost of a "real" kit.

Can either of you say with a clear conscious that you fit this criteria? If you can, you're next. And TheRabbi has dibs if he still wants it since he did answer first.
Sorry it took so long to reply!

larklorn, I have never looked at Givi mounts on a FZ close enough to see if there would be any issues with them + the glasspacks.
The volume at idle and low RPM isn't crazy but open it up (4K+) and it quickly draws attention from afar!

massaudio

Reaction score
Visit site
I will plead beg and borrow !!! I am going to plead my case here. I have a 2006 FZ6. I have child support of $1100 a month, plus a truck payment, a bike payment, credit cards (she left me with), a house payment she left me with. I really want a exhaust, but dont, wont, and cant pay the $600+ dollars for a aftermarket. Please let me know. :)

Last edited:

JoeSTL

Reaction score
Visit site
This is starting to get good... Crazy that it the offer sat there for a day and a half. Now crazier cause everyone is fighting over it! LOL

TheRabbi

Reaction score
Visit site
This is starting to get good... Crazy that it the offer sat there for a day and a half. Now crazier cause everyone is fighting over it! LOL
I know right!? My original post was somewhat in jest as I assumed this would get gobbled up!

Can either of you say with a clear conscious that you fit this criteria?
Nope! I'm currently a DINK (Dual Income, No Kids) so there's no way I can justify taking it over someone else. As I somewhat alluded to in my post, definitely make it for someone who can benefit more from a less expensive exhaust. I'll officially take my name out of the hat. Though, for the record, I'm incredibly jealous that someone is getting an awesome exhaust for $200. :rockon:

Last edited:

phranK2k11

Reaction score
Visit site
I think some other deserving people on here can be helped out more than me
there's no way I can justify taking it over someone else.
Thanks for doing the right thing larcklorn & TheRabbi and in turn letting me do the most good I can.
please tell me I got to this in time I want the last 1

After going back through the pages, I see you have shown interest before but missed calling dibs then so...you get the final build.
A PM with my address will be in your mailbox right after I finish this post.

I will plead beg and borrow.......Please let me know.

If viviifz6 changes his mind you will be bumped up and the last one will go to you. If I were you, I'd fire a PM his way and try to persuade him to let me in. Especially since it's Sunday and I know the post office isn't open...But that's just me.

phranK2k11

Reaction score
Visit site
I got your money order in the mail fri too late to get to the bank to deposit it and had my co. picnic sat. I'll get it deposited and place your summit order after work tomorrow.

phranK2k11

Reaction score
Visit site
Do you have any left? Id be interested in painted with no tips

Sorry but Viviifz6 got the last build. Check all the pics in this thread and you should be able to make your own, or show the pics to any exhaust shop and they will be able to do it. If you do, be sure to post pics!

Thanks! Im excited!! Im thinking I would like to go painted black with the angled tips. I am wondering if the black is glossy or matte?

Angle cut and painted, gotcha!
The paint can be either gloss or matte, depending on your preference. For that matter it doesn't have to be black, there are a few high temp colors out there to choose from.
Do you have a FE or stock fender? If you have a FE please post a pic of it.

And here's a (slightly altered) screenshot of your order.
View attachment 45060

viviifz6

Winter...
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks! I have a stock fender. Also, I will look into the typical high heat paint, but will probably want to go with matte black. I will let you know soon.

phranK2k11

Reaction score
Visit site
WOW summit is on the ball with these glasspacks now! I bet when the 2nd order was held up they stocked up.....jokes on them since this is my last build!:BLAA:
100_6355_zps149b16af.jpg

100_6354_zps387d937c.jpg

100_6353_zpse709afac.jpg

I'll probably have it done and shipped by 10-10, 10-17 at the latest.

If you decide on another color other than matte black, I'll have to make sure I can get it here. Let me know color choice asap.

Last edited: