Custom exhaust $200 shipped

red_rock_beetle

Reaction score
Visit site
i have been away for a while, but i read you are working on the last one does that mean the plans (cut angles, lengths, diameters, and pics) will be available for those of us that cant make this happen right now?

CADMAN

Reaction score
Visit site
i have been away for a while, but i read you are working on the last one does that mean the plans (cut angles, lengths, diameters, and pics) will be available for those of us that cant make this happen right now?

Check post #107 of this thread. I'm working on making drawings for others that may want to try a DIY project. Thanks to JoeSTL for pics and dimensions. I should be able to send you a PDF next week.

tyler2011

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Last edited:

phranK2k11

Chat Camper :)
Reaction score
Visit site
wow.....just finally got back on and found this thread..... FML....

I'm guessing you woulda' been interested in a kit...sorry man. Read through the whole thread, there should be enough info here to build your own! If you need any info that you cant find here...ASK!!! No fee for info.

viviifz6 Your build is on schedule to make my promised ship date of 10-17. I cant wait to see your install pics!

CADMAN

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm guessing you woulda' been interested in a kit...sorry man. Read through the whole thread, there should be enough info here to build your own! If you need any info that you cant find here...ASK!!! No fee for info.

Here's a draft of the dimensions given by JoeSTL.

phranK2k11

Reaction score
Visit site
Good lookin draft cadman!

viviifz6, your exhaust is sitting at bay 9 (i ship from work on the co. acount to save a lil) waiting for fedex to pick it up. As soon as they do I can get you a tracking #

viviifz6

Winter...
Reaction score
Visit site
exhaust came last night! It looks good and I cant wait till this weekend when Ill have time for an install. here are a few pics and some for you CADMAN, let me know if you need more

viviifz6

Winter...
Reaction score
Visit site
Here are some install pics!
Thanks again, I love the sound so much! its awesome and its really turns heads! Better that I imagined! :rockon:
Also, the last pic is my fix for a hot passenger rear! it works, and cost less than 5 dollars

viviifz6

Winter...
Reaction score
Visit site
I am working on getting a good take. Its hard to get my wife to stand outside long enough to get more than a take or 2 without just wanting to go for a ride! lol

fazerset2kill

Reaction score
Visit site
Wish i would have bought mine a month earlier but i had the idea about the glasspacks and am so glad to see that someone out there made the time and effort and helped their fellow Fazer brothers and sisters.

Kudos

cbusoh

Reaction score
Visit site
I started this project this weekend myself. Great alternative to the overpriced aftermarket cans. How did you get a good seal to the midpipe? did you use the old gasket?

phranK2k11

Reaction score
Visit site
I started this project this weekend myself. Great alternative to the overpriced aftermarket cans. How did you get a good seal to the midpipe? did you use the old gasket?

Take your midpipe to the parts store with you and find their exhaust pipe aisle. Test fit what they have on the shelf till you find the tightest fit. When building them I'd split the pipe in 4 places about 3/4 deep and put a "T-bolt band clamp" over the splits and crank it down.