Custom seats for Seattle WA

Oblisk

Reaction score
Visit site
The most comfortable seats you can buy for your bike belong to
Rich's Custom Seats

there pricey but i can personally vouch that you can ride for 1 1/2 days strait no problem.

i havent taken the time to call them and see if they can fit one to a FZ6 but on acount as they buildthem to fit your bike im sure they can do it.

these seats rock and im also pretty sure they can make it seat cowl compatible if you ask for it again i havent takin the time to call and find out because im just to busy.

Last edited:

Roadstergal

Reaction score
Visit site
I used to live in WA. Rich did many moto seats for me. The man rocks big-time; I wish I knew of someone that good down here.

The seats he made fit me better and were far more comfortable than stock. I never could understand paying for a Corbin when you can have your seat custom-shaped for the same price (or less).

Oblisk

Reaction score
Visit site
I used to live in WA. Rich did many moto seats for me. The man rocks big-time; I wish I knew of someone that good down here.

The seats he made fit me better and were far more comfortable than stock. I never could understand paying for a Corbin when you can have your seat custom-shaped for the same price (or less).

heck yea man these things are amazing when i finally get me bike im gunna get me some :rockon: