~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Follow up material - Netflix.... may stream on utube too 1' 31" best viewed on big TV

Enter the adrenaline-fueled world of freestyle motocross rider Travis Pastrana and his pals as they travel the globe performing outrageous stunts, including flipping a Big Wheel over a 70-foot gap, jumping out of a plane with no parachute and more.

Nitro Circus: The Movie
http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Nitro_Circus_The_Movie/70252883?locale=en-US

Last edited:

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Another....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9TmAgulNvg]Yamaha R1 (funny commercial) - YouTube[/ame]

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
zhi3x46.jpg

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
A plane was taking off from Kennedy Airport. After it reached a comfortable cruising altitude, the captain made an announcement over the intercom, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Welcome to Flight Number 293, nonstop from New York to Los Angeles. The weather ahead is
good and therefore we should have a smooth and uneventful flight. Now sit back and relax - OH MY GOD!"

Silence.

Then, the captain came back on the intercom and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so sorry if I scared you earlier, but while I was talking, the flight-attendant brought me a cup of coffee and
spilled the hot coffee in my lap. You should see the front of my pants!"

A passenger in Coach said, "That's nothing. He should see the back of mine!"

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
An old married couple no sooner hit the pillows when the old man passes gas and says, 'Seven Points.'

His wife rolls over and says, 'What in the world was that?' The old man replied, 'its fart football.'

A few minutes later his wife lets one go and says, 'Touchdown, tie score...'

After about five minutes the old man lets another one go and says, 'Aha. I'm ahead 14 to 7.'

Not to be outdone the wife rips out another one and says, 'Touchdown, tie score.'

Five seconds go by and she lets out a little squeaker and says, 'Field goal, I lead 17 to 14.' Now the pressure is on for the old man.

He refuses to get beaten by a woman, so he strains real hard.

Since defeat is totally unacceptable, he gives it everything he's got, and accidentally poops in the bed.

The wife says, 'What the hell was that?'

The old man says, 'Half time, switch sides............... :rof: :rof: :rof:

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
A redneck family from outside Little Rock was visiting a city in the North and they were in a mall for the first time in their lives. The father and son decided to stroll around while the wife shopped. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then slide back together again.

The boy said, "Pa, What's'at?" Pa (never having seen an elevator) said, "Dunno, son. Ain't never seen nothing like 'at in my whole dang life. Ain't got no idea'r what 'tis."

Then, all of a sudden, while the two watched in amazement, a fat old lady in a wheel chair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and she rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched as small circular numbers above the walls light up sequentially. They continued to watch until the number at the top lit up. And then the small lights commenced to work their way down again.

When the walls opened the next time, out stepped a gorgeous, voluptuous, turbo 24-year-old blonde woman.

Reverently, and without taking his eyes off the babe, Pa said, quietly, "Boy . . . go . . . git . . . yo . . . Momma." :eek: :D:D

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Finding one of her students making faces at others on the playground, Ms. Smith stopped to gently reprove the child.

Smiling sweetly, the Sunday school teacher said, "Johnny, when I was a child, I was told if that I made ugly faces, it would freeze and I would stay like that."

Johnny looked up and replied, "Well, Ms Smith, you can't say you weren't warned."

:ban: Lil Johnny jokes? :shakehead:

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
At 1:10 and about 2:10 FUNNY SH$T!!!
The motorcycle powered winch on a boat pulling idiots over a RAMP!!! 80mph rip line!!! Have a Look!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnjWfBAI-PE]Nitro Circus The Movie - On Blu-ray & DVD Nov 13 [Official Trailer #2] - YouTube[/ame]

Follow up material - Netflix.... may stream on utube too 1' 31" best viewed on big TV

Enter the adrenaline-fueled world of freestyle motocross rider Travis Pastrana and his pals as they travel the globe performing outrageous stunts, including flipping a Big Wheel over a 70-foot gap, jumping out of a plane with no parachute and more.

Nitro Circus: The Movie
http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Nitro_Circus_The_Movie/70252883?locale=en-US

paperpirate

Reaction score
Visit site
love nitro circus! (being one of the idiots growing up watching jackass/vivalabam/sanchez and thinking it all looks brilliant.
plus travis pastrana is pretty mental, i know its not motorbikes but he backflipped a kids trike which is pretty cool
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UaE_LWDDWk]Travis Pastrana Backflip Tricycle. ALL THREE ATTEMPTS - YouTube[/ame]

Baci

Reaction score
Visit site
Truck Sandwich anyone???

LiveLeak.com - Who wants a truck sandwich?
what the hell was that guy thinking??????? Why couldnt he have stopped? was he not looking 12 seconds ahead? What a complete moron and is lucky he didnt get run over.

Notice in the pic the handicap license plate

pkL3QZC.png

Last edited:

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
what the hell was that guy thinking??????? Why couldnt he have stopped? was he not looking 12 seconds ahead? What a complete moron and is lucky he didnt get run over.

Notice in the pic the handicap license plate

haha! Notice the handicap plates..... :disapprove::disapprove::banghead:

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Dinner and the days that follow:

Brian invited his mother over for dinner. During the course of the meal, Brian's mother couldn't help but notice how beautiful Brian's roommate, Jennifer, was. Brian's Mom had long been suspicious of a relationship between Brian and Jennifer, and this only made her more curious.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Brian and Jennifer than met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts, Brian volunteered, 'I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you Jennifer and I are just roommates .'

About a week later, Jennifer came to Brian saying, 'Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful silver gravy ladle. You don't suppose she took it, do you?'

Brian said, 'Well, I doubt it, but I'll send her an e-mail just to be sure. So he sat down and wrote:

Dear Mom,

I'm not saying that you 'did' take the gravy ladle from the house, I'm not saying that you 'did not' take the gravy ladle. But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.

Love, Brian

Several days later, Brian received an email back from his mother that read:

Dear Son,

I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Jennifer, I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with Jennifer. But the fact remains that if Jennifer is sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now.

Love, Mom

LESSON OF THE DAY - NEVER LIE TO YOUR MOTHER

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Dinner and the days that follow:

Brian invited his mother over for dinner. During the course of the meal, Brian's mother couldn't help but notice how beautiful Brian's roommate, Jennifer, was. Brian's Mom had long been suspicious of a relationship between Brian and Jennifer, and this only made her more curious.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Brian and Jennifer than met the eye. Reading his mom's thoughts, Brian volunteered, 'I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you Jennifer and I are just roommates .'

About a week later, Jennifer came to Brian saying, 'Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful silver gravy ladle. You don't suppose she took it, do you?'

Brian said, 'Well, I doubt it, but I'll send her an e-mail just to be sure. So he sat down and wrote:

Dear Mom,

I'm not saying that you 'did' take the gravy ladle from the house, I'm not saying that you 'did not' take the gravy ladle. But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.

Love, Brian

Several days later, Brian received an email back from his mother that read:

Dear Son,

I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Jennifer, I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with Jennifer. But the fact remains that if Jennifer is sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now.

Love, Mom

LESSON OF THE DAY - NEVER LIE TO YOUR MOTHER

Very funny mate, here's one I got from a buddy on FB

Earlier this year, a group of bikers were riding out when they saw a girl about to jump off the Humber Bridge . So they stopped. George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the Policeman who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says, "Hey Baby.....whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?" She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!" While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," George also didn't want to miss this "be-a-legend" opportunity either so he asked ..."Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe...why don't you give ole George here your best last kiss?" So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that ... and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one. After they breathlessly finished, George gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the Policeman, and then says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had, Honey! That's a real talent you're wasting, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?" "My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl." It's still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed.
6 minutes ago

Nelly

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Very funny mate, here's one I got from a buddy on FB

Earlier this year, a group of bikers were riding out when they saw a girl about to jump off the Humber Bridge . So they stopped. George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the Policeman who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says, "Hey Baby.....whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?" She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!" While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," George also didn't want to miss this "be-a-legend" opportunity either so he asked ..."Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe...why don't you give ole George here your best last kiss?" So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that ... and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one. After they breathlessly finished, George gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the Policeman, and then says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had, Honey! That's a real talent you're wasting, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?" "My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl." It's still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed.
6 minutes ago

Nelly

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

^^ haha, talk about lag from across the pond.... See post #6 -> 2012-08-12 http://www.600riders.com/forum/bar/45809-daily-feed-post-what-made-you-laugh-today.html#post499473

Likely Pushed!

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Over on the gsxr forum we were all kinda speechless when a new member posted this pic of his bike. Hope he gets free cheetos...