Darwin Award Attempt

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
ouch, that will definitely hurt in the morning.........Curious how insurance will look at this since he was rear-ended but video proofs he did it on purpose. I wonder what he learned from this?

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
The cage was moving at a good clip, and the video shows no sign of shenanigans for a whole minute before. It's possible something happened before the video starts, and the rider took his sweet time to make that dumb move. The other option I see was the rider was upset the guy was not keeping right, passing left, and he decided to try and encourage him to do so.

I would say the rider assumes 100% fault. The cage had little time to react to the whole situation. If he had joined in the game of grabass for more than say, a 1/4 mile, then I'd say both would be at fault.

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Gotta be mother Russia.. couldn't see any plates in the vid. *sigh*

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I've got it!!!

His soon to be Ex wife was in the passenger seat! :spank: :spank: :spank: :BLAA:

SweaterDude

Broke-zillionaire
Reaction score
Visit site
The cage was moving at a good clip, and the video shows no sign of shenanigans for a whole minute before. It's possible something happened before the video starts, and the rider took his sweet time to make that dumb move. The other option I see was the rider was upset the guy was not keeping right, passing left, and he decided to try and encourage him to do so.

I would say the rider assumes 100% fault. The cage had little time to react to the whole situation. If he had joined in the game of grabass for more than say, a 1/4 mile, then I'd say both would be at fault.

Oh, he had time to react. And i think he did so appropriately. I dont wish ill of anyone but this guy was being a grade a douche. If somebody is trying to cause an accident on the road, you might as well make it their fault (and get it on tape).

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
Yep thats Russians for you.

As i saw it, biker slammed on anchors, driver not expecting it, biker gets 'ten pinned' down the road.

riders a pr**k

put yourself in danger, expect to get hurt...

But on a light note, how casual was that driver.....?

inspects car before heading on down to give biker a kicking..