Daytime Aux LED Recommendations

Koissu

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello All,

I am thinking of adding some auxiliary LEDs to the front on my bike for increased visibility. I've seen mentions here and there but no real thread (point me in the right direction if I am wrong). I'm not the most mechanically/electrically talented person around but I am pretty good at figuring things out with instructions.

I'm looking for inexpensive, relatively easy to install LEDs. The hyperwhites look good but the install seems complicated - perhaps that is just me?

I was looking at something like this: LED Daytime Running Lights

But I am not sure about the quality or how to install them..

Any tips / recommendations are appreciated!

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Try Hyperlites, I have the rear aux modulating brake/running lites but they also have LED white front running lites, called Hyperwhites.

You can also look into a headlight modulator, a device that flashes your high beams around 250 times a minute, acts like a strobe or similar to an emergency vehicle headlight. Legal for motorcycles to be equipped with one.

Hyperlites Flashing LED Motorcycle brake lights, Running Lights and Turn Signal

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hyperlites - a big [emoji106]from me too

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies

Koissu

Reaction score
Visit site
Hyperlites - a big [emoji106]from me too

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies

If I purchase without the switch, is there any issue with riding at night with them on? I'm no electrical wiz, but I assume from the instructions that they are on whenever the bike is on if you do not have the switch. I don't mind having them on at night as long as they aren't blinding. I see Audis with their fancy daytime lights on at night so I assume it is similar..

texcollect

Crotchety Old Fart
Reaction score
Visit site
I had a pair of these hooked through one of his automatic dimmers on my FZ6. I loved them so much that when I "upgraded" to an FJR I transferred them to that.

2007Z6ALL-LED

Reaction score
Visit site
Want it cheap/effectively? :) there you go, I got a pair almost same like yours from Amazon, I think $36 (usd)

picture.php

picture.php