Fiance on bike (shes happy)

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I was late for posting a picture in the BOTM shame on me... lol oh well theres always next time, but my fiance was out with me taking pics and she wanted one on the bike. This is her on my fz6.

IMG_1014.jpg

Now why can't I get a girl to pose on my bike with me? Nice looking fiance bro, congrats! When's the big day?

Hey thanks guys, we are not sure if we are getting married either the end of the year or sometime next year.

The paint was an enamal paint (heat resistant) from autozone , I used a rattlecan on the whole engine.

She want to learn how to ride, im setting her up for a motorcycle course at a local community college where I took mine about 2 1/2 years go.

Great picture, Geoff, and nice catch too! :thumbup:

She's definitely a sportbike girl...I mean, look how she's already got her feet on the passenger pegs for that more "aggressive" position!

:BLAA:

Nice...

Question Geoff: did you ride at night already? Did you check the light output against a wall? Your headlight still looks like it is shining way too high...

Nice...

Question Geoff: did you ride at night already? Did you check the light output against a wall? Your headlight still looks like it is shining way too high...

I adjusted it, using the garage door, that seemed to work pretty good, it allowed me to see the horizon line in the lights, I rode home last night with it about 8:30pm-9:00pm, the headlight is parallel with the ground and had to adjust the light with the bolts in the back, Krid and I did it when he was at my house. It works pretty good though. Im planning on doing a conversion on the light later this summer.

PS: saw the mirrors, I have something similar already on the bike, I didnt know if you saw my bar end mirrors or not.

Last edited:
So, I'm trying to figure this out. Is installing a Fiance on a bike some new kind of mod?

HAHAHAHA

I was wondering that too, but putting a pretty girl on ANY bike is at the very least an awesome cosmetic upgrade. Now if only someone who post a How-To for this mod...:BLAA:

+1 ..my wife is desperate to come out with me..but her mother refuses to babysit our kids while we ride :(
That's pretty selfish of her isn't it. Just because she doesn't like it doesn't mean she should be able to push her views on you by not babysitting.

I'm lucky with my parents - they don't like me riding but they know how passionate I am about it. Dad used to have an Ariel and a Bonneville before they had me and used to take me to Mallory Park to watch racing as a kid, so they are ok with it.

Also, don't have kids so I don't need a baby sitter ;)

Wait... there was a bike in that picture? :p :justkidding: Very beautiful lady you have and quite a one-off FZ6! Nice work!

What do you mean she doesn't ride? I see from the pic she's already dragging a knee so you'd better get her some better gear than jeans! :D

Congrats Geoff!

Back