Foot pegs

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: making plates with grips for foot pegs

thanks it means alot hellgate:thumbup:

No problem at all, I saw the lame comments over on the other place, typical....

Looks to me like the product is well thought out and you are working to refine it as you go.

It takes so much work to make a custom anything. I think sometimes people don't understand the effort, time and energy that goes into making something that appears to be simple.

The thing that upsets me the most is people will criticize based on a photo and no experience with the item at all; or assume an outcome without any fact.

Regardless they look good and good luck with them! :thumbup:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Those look GREAT! My wife says "Merry Christmas to me!" I'll paypal you for two sets!

How much is shipping to the other coast? 03820? Thanks! Thanks for taking my suggestion!

luckyirishboy209

custom fz6 foot peg maker
Reaction score
Visit site

No problem at all, I saw the lame comments over on the other place, typical....

Looks to me like the product is well thought out and you are working to refine it as you go.

It takes so much work to make a custom anything. I think sometimes people don't understand the effort, time and energy that goes into making something that appears to be simple.

The thing that upsets me the most is people will criticize based on a photo and no experience with the item at all; or assume an outcome without any fact.

Regardless they look good and good luck with them! :thumbup:

thanks bro. i always have bad luck on that other site. everyone seems to be a di*k every time i ask a question, but thats just some of the people. i dont get it? its way differnt then this site. all i was trying to do is help make some nice things for other people can enjoy. but like i said thanks.

luckyirishboy209

Reaction score
Visit site

Those look GREAT! My wife says "Merry Christmas to me!" I'll paypal you for two sets!

How much is shipping to the other coast? 03820? Thanks! Thanks for taking my suggestion![/QU

it was a great idea:thumbup: i will let you know about the shipping. you want ups? or usps?

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

i started making plates with grips (just like the hole foot pegs i made ealyer). just simply un screw your stock rubber grips and screw in my new plates and you now have a cheaper and easyer way to get the race look and grip. no more taking off the back brake pedal, and gear shifter. my kit will come with all the hardware needed. they will be selling for $35.00us + shipping. i will post pics latter today. or if you want the whole foot peg i can do that for you to $60.00 + shipping. pm me if intereasted.
PM sent, thanks for all of your work.
Come on guys this needs some serious rep awarded.

Nelly

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Those look GREAT! My wife says \"Merry Christmas to me!\" I'll paypal you for two sets!

How much is shipping to the other coast? 03820? Thanks! Thanks for taking my suggestion![/QU

it was a great idea:thumbup: i will let you know about the shipping. you want ups? or usps?

Cheapest and slowest is fine with me! No hurry with the Lady parked for the winter!

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

PM sent for one set ( since I have removed the rear set) Wife never rides with me.

antijoy

Reaction score
Visit site

Too bad your not set up for anodizing, black would be so hot.

I still want some even if they're bare metal. I'm just having a hard time deciding between the Full the Screw-ons or both.

luckyirishboy209

Reaction score
Visit site

Too bad your not set up for anodizing, black would be so hot.

I still want some even if they're bare metal. I'm just having a hard time deciding between the Full the Screw-ons or both.

its up to you, i did the fronts whole and my backs screw in. the reason why i did the fronts whole is because they were stronger then the stocks, i could tell a big differnce when i was holding them both in my hands. eathier way the will look good and work good. i guess it just comes down to how much money your willing to spend. cant go wrong eathir way. just pm me if you want me to make you a set. i wish i could get them in black to, but they dont look bad with the metal look, since my brake pedal and shifter are metal looking. it flows with them.

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

How's production going? I haven't heard if you had two sets of the srew-on plates available. I'm not in any rush but just wondering.

Anyone else ordered, received, installed and have pics of them yet? Post up! Share! Reviews!

luckyirishboy209

Reaction score
Visit site

sorry i had to go out of town in texas for work i just got back, and somone hacked into my paypal took all of my money.. i am working with paypal right now to get my account fixed.. its frozen for now. will get things going right away as soon as i get things fixed with them. sorry.

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site

sorry i had to go out of town in texas for work i just got back, and somone hacked into my paypal took all of my money.. i am working with paypal right now to get my account fixed.. its frozen for now. will get things going right away as soon as i get things fixed with them. sorry.

I am sorry to hear that....I hope you get your money back soon. How did it happen?:confused:

afpreppie04

The Thread Killer
Reaction score
Visit site

Aww I hope you get it fixed too, I was about to PM you about some pegs too. Good luck with paypal, I'm dealing with a deadbeat seller right now too, over 1 month no product, no e-mails, nothing.

crx81

Reaction score
Visit site

They look great! I might have to pick up a set of those after the holiday!

FZ1inNH

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Sorry to hear about this Irish! I hope that PayPal gets this resolved for you. I never leave money in there. I only put money in there to purchase and when I receive money, I move it to checking.

Good luck! If they find out who it is, send Achmed the Dead Terrorist!

luckyirishboy209

Reaction score
Visit site

i dont now how they got my account? the money just got in their, i uslay dont leave my money in paypal. but they are working to get it tooking care of, they will refund my money; i just have to wait and go threw this big process. some how they hacked into my computer? i bought some good software that will help with this if it happens agian.. for those of you that want to order some pegs just PM me if you want some; i will let you know when i get my account fixed.