Forum Sticker

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
O.K. here is my idea (best i could do with open office draw) dont laugh too much at my artwork but you get the idea. The odd blue circle would be the tuning forks. I feel this design could be streched for the swing arm or shortened for fairing etc.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
O.K. here is my idea (best i could do with open office draw) dont laugh too much at my artwork but you get the idea. The odd blue circle would be the tuning forks. I feel this design could be streched for the swing arm or shortened for fairing etc.

Blank document for me?

If possible i would actually like to sway from the factory color a little bit and have it be a reflective version of the factory color.

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
Blank document for me?

If possible i would actually like to sway from the factory color a little bit and have it be a reflective version of the factory color.

well having worked a little with vinyl myself, I know that a color change is not the hard part. Once a design is agreed upon and size made in the computer, it is (almost) as simple as changing paper in a printer. (you just change the color of vinyl in the cutter) although I think the reflective/carbon fiber/specialty colors will be a little more costly.

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
also to add to that, if you wanted a different font/italic/etc, it would be pretty easy to change (in corel draw at least) to suit the individual customer. That said we all know time is money so the more custom you want the mor eyou pay.

minimad

Reaction score
Visit site
im currently paying at least 4 times as much for the speciality vinyls, carbon reflective etc compared to plain colours

I am doing some yamaha swing arm decals at the moment, (mod thread) and am charging £3 for plain colours £5 for carbon, just to give you an idea on price. Thats for a pair.

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site
im currently paying at least 4 times as much for the speciality vinyls, carbon reflective etc compared to plain colours

I am doing some yamaha swing arm decals at the moment, (mod thread) and am charging £3 for plain colours £5 for carbon, just to give you an idea on price. Thats for a pair.

how much more to ship to the U.S.? I'm sure somone here could get together some money and order a bulk qty and distribute accordingly.

W

wrightme43

I personally like Elms design the best. Just my .2 cents thats barely worth that. LOL

trampld

Reaction score
Visit site
I like many of the ideas - nice work to all of you.

Personally - I would like to see the tuning fork in the design
what about the attached as a possibility?
(The donut is the tuning fork and the two rows of text should be stacked as the same height as the tuning fork - the font, size, etc should all be pretty flexible with this layout.)

billm

Reaction score
Visit site
I like the idea of a Forum sticker, however, I don't want to tackie up my bike w/a pair of large decals so I vote for a choice in sizes (small for me)!
And I like Elm's so far.........yellow or gold to possibly match my wheel stripes!

BH17

Reaction score
Visit site
Let me know what you guys want, this is what the business does that i work for. I'll try and hook us up. They make custom decals/stickers, shirts/promotional items such as coffee mugs and all of those goodies!!!! Let me know what you guys want.

minimad

Reaction score
Visit site
Had a play last night,

Very simple designs, means easy to cut so cheaper.

Rather than using the yamaha logo i have re-created the logo as on the petrol tank so it matches.

Can do standard colours for £3 and speciality eg carbon for £5 a pair.

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Had a play last night,

Rather than using the yamaha logo i have re-created the logo as on the petrol tank so it matches.

I like these, personally. I've ordered some swingarm stickers already, but would like some of these in a smaller size to place elsewhere. Would that be a possibility?

minimad

Reaction score
Visit site
Doorag,

Should not be a problem to go smaller, am cutting some decals tonight so will see how small i can go before things get difficult.

The only problem i envisage with going smaller is with the tunning fork logo as some of the detail will be minute, but will have a play tonight and see what happens.

thulst

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Had a play last night,

Very nice design. I really like these stickers. When available in different sizes you can place them were ever you want.

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Doorag,

Should not be a problem to go smaller, am cutting some decals tonight so will see how small i can go before things get difficult.

The only problem i envisage with going smaller is with the tunning fork logo as some of the detail will be minute, but will have a play tonight and see what happens.

Thanks. I'm specifically thinking of one to fit across the top of my Puig racing screen or maybe on the side of the front fairing. So What? So they don't need to be tiny, just smaller than swingarm one.

Also, I'm sure I speak for everyone in saying thanks for the effort.