Forum Sticker

minimad

Reaction score
Visit site
This thread has sort of grown out of thread on Mods section (swing arm decal)

Whats the thoughts on a Forum sticker, what sort of things are you guys looking for, designs etc,

With permission from the powers that be (forum boss) i could easily knock out some forum decals, size and design not a problem and could probably do a selection of colours.

Let me know what you all think, design, colour, size and i can do some designs.

Price would be very resonable as would do them for what it costs me.

Give me your ideas and ill see what i can come up with

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
Re: Froum Sticker

I'll kick it off.

Now, where is the best place? Swingarm? Front Fairing? That little bit on the back below the seat?

Personally, the swingarm is out for me because I have other plans for that but I wouldn't mind one to go on the fairing, the top of the screen or that plastic bit by the seat.

I have a dark smoke screen, so a white decal would show up quite nicely.

Dunno, other thoughts?

madmanmaigret

Mad like crazy not angry
Reaction score
Visit site

I dont have a graphics program on my computer so let me try to explain my idea...
one big "F" on the left, "Z6 and the yamaha tuning forks" across the top, and "forum.com" underneath. Could be made long and skinny for the swingarm or taller and fatter for windscreen, fairing, or my toolbox. :D do you have cobalt vinyl...?

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I agree that this is a great idea, anything is great with me, a cool FZ6 font with normal-forum.com and the yamaha tuning forks would be cool, i would prefer swingarm, but i am easily swayed.

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com

I agree that this is a great idea, anything is great with me, a cool FZ6 font with normal-forum.com and the yamaha tuning forks would be cool, i would prefer swingarm, but i am easily swayed.
Or swung as the case may be.

I'll get me coat...

thulst

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Great idea. I removed all other stickers from my FZ6. So place enough. The swingarm tough would be the best place or near or on the licence plate?

bmccrary

Touring Mod
Reaction score
Visit site

I think I would put one where Boneman has his "Boneman" sticker. There along that line on the fairing.

-bryan

willoby61726

Reaction score
Visit site

I dont have a graphics program on my computer so let me try to explain my idea...
one big "F" on the left, "Z6 and the yamaha tuning forks" across the top, and "forum.com" underneath. Could be made long and skinny for the swingarm or taller and fatter for windscreen, fairing, or my toolbox. do you have cobalt vinyl...?

i like this idea alot and im for mine to go on the swingarm. and in the cobalt blue as well if available.keep us informed

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

something like this, only maybe a little more tribal on the FZ6 part:

sticker.jpg

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I just got through finding out the hard way that I'm no good at Corel Draw. I would gladly buy one and display it proudly if you artistically inclined folks come up with something good. So far, I like all of the designs that have been proposed, with Reiobard's pulling slightly ahead.

One for the swingarm is most appealing to me. Yamaha red please!

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site

Hey guy snice work... Looking good:thumbup:... Boneman is pretty good with graphics too He made the site logo that you all see uptop....

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

I was thinking of placing a FZ6-Forum.com in Itlalics Bold and my screename underneath it applied on a sticker and placing it on both sides of my bike. Maybe on each side of the tank or front fairing.

Admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site

I have been thinking about a forum sticker for awhile how but Im not an artist. I was pondering the idea of hiring one. Not sure how expensive that would be thou.... So everyone submit me your ideas and then we can have a forum vote on it...... Comments?

youngGun

Reaction score
Visit site

Still tinkering around with my own ideas...would love to hear what everyone else has in mind.

Im sick as of right now so this gives me something to do haha