Free Rider Peg Lowering Blocks - San Diego

Good News.

Speedy(Les) at motowerk.com now has the FZ6 front and rear lowering pegs complete. They are pretty standard fit for across all Yamaha street bikes. The fronts are aluminum machined without colored anodizing and the rears are anodized black. I have both sets on my 2007 and they look great! Check the rears out here:
Yamaha FZ6 Rear Lowering Foot Peg Blocks

Last edited:
Good News.

Speedy(Les) at motowerk.com now has the FZ6 front and rear lowering pegs complete. They are pretty standard fit for across all Yamaha street bikes. The fronts are aluminum machined without colored anodizing and the rears are anodized black. I have both sets on my 2007 and they look great! Check the rears out here:
Yamaha FZ6 Rear Lowering Foot Peg Blocks

Les does awesome work! Lisa )wife) and I ran into him and his wife and son 2 weeks ago at a local Home Depot.
Besides being a great and knowledgeable machinist the quality of his work is great! :rockon:

I checked out the website today, and you can't get info on the front lowering blocks yet.:(

I did the same, then contacted Moto Werk through the web site to inquire about availability and received the following response:

There appears to be a misunderstanding. The front lowering blocks are not available for sale yet. We are still working on making our prototype design better and on testing them.

I did the same, then contacted Moto Werk through the web site to inquire about availability and received the following response:

I don't live far from his shop and will try to stop by when I'm in his area and try to get more info....

just called them:

-front lower block not available yet

-still improving design

-will be released later this summer

-no comment with respect to release date

Hi guys,

A few of you contacted me in regards to the lowering foot peg blocks for the front and the rear. I figured, it's about time I let you know what's going on, so I signed up for the forum so you can get the info from the horse's mouth.

I finished the rear lowering foot peg blocks and they are good to go. I also finished the front lowering blocks, but I didn't complete the whole design because I'm planning to come up with much better pegs than just a round piece of knurled aluminum. The working prototype is fine, but I'm a little bit of a perfectionist, and I want to make them to be as good as they can be.

It could speed things up if I have someone reliable in San Diego who would be interested in getting stuff for free in exchange for the access to the bike.
In fact, I could lend the guy one of my bikes.

Take care and keep the rubber down,
Speedy

So, the last post on this was over a month ago, any news on the front lowering pegs? I know I would be ordering a set the moment there out...

Sean

I contacted Speedy last week to offer the use of my bike. He said he is currently working on other projects, but would let me know when he's ready to resume work on the front pegs.

Bumping a bit of an old thread here but I got an email from the folks at Moto Werk that is relevant.

"Thank you for contacting us.
The FZ6 system will be available for sale through our website in June.

Best regards,
Moto Werk"

I see that it's been a few years in the works, but I certainly will be interested in these front pegs if they do indeed become available in June.

I bought a s/h set of the passenger pegs from a member on the site a few weeks back, took the missus for a run on the back, Sunday just gone, she loves em

Bumping a bit of an old thread here but I got an email from the folks at Moto Werk that is relevant.

"Thank you for contacting us.
The FZ6 system will be available for sale through our website in June.

Best regards,
Moto Werk"

I see that it's been a few years in the works, but I certainly will be interested in these front pegs if they do indeed become available in June.
Awesome. Thanks.

Back