Free Rider Peg Lowering Blocks - San Diego

Can someone post pictures of their MRA pegs installed. Maybe different lengths, 30mm v. 50mm. Also, can those that have them comment on scraping issues? Just how bad is it? When ordering do I have to order a set of arms as well as a set of pegs, so the real cost is $90 plus shipping? If thats true can I buy just a set of the arms and connect the stock pegs to them? How come I can't see the 50mm option? Thanks, Rick

Last edited:
It is almost Friday now, Cliffmeister. Any word?

I have been dropping the ball on this.: rolleyes: I've been busy working on some other things and apologize. Will call him in the AM!

Sorry!:(

Edit: To make matters worse I may not have the FZ6 after Saturday so I have to get in to see him tomorrow!

Last edited:
I'll never forget that time we tied up that spammer. You were hilarious!!! :rockon:

yeah that was definitely good times. too bad those posts were deleted. it was funny!

I pretty much try to live my life keeping people laughing. Most of the time, I'm pretty good at it.

I have been dropping the ball on this.: rolleyes: I've been busy working on some other things and apologize. Will call him in the AM!

Sorry!:(

Edit: To make matters worse I may not have the FZ6 after Saturday so I have to get in to see him tomorrow!

what?! No FZ6 after Saturday?! And I thought we were friends! :(

(again ^^^ joke. As long as you are here, you are cool by me)

Talked to the man today and he's working on the blocks. I had to take a picture of the brake side today and send it to him because he has to modify how he was going to do the brake side. He's on it! :rockon:

you should have him make the spacers for the R6 shock swap in the front :) I think Hellgate made some as a 1 off, but if he made them as a kit that would allow you to put R6 shocks right on then it would be awesome.

Hellgate, you have the measurements?

I tried the R1 shock and bought Yamaha spacers. If I remember correctly I ended up not needing them. I'll need to look at the stickie to refresh my brain.

Last edited:
"MARCO!" ......

any word?

Polo! I talked to Les yesterday.

I need a volunteer for testing the the lowering block because I don't have the FZ6 anymore....Sorry.
Can we get a local FZ6 owner to step up?

Back