FS: 2005 FZ6 - Palmdale, CA - $2875

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't rode her in about 2 years. Not motivated to continue with the naked conversion. Time to let her go. Odometer reads 10,397 miles. Not mint, but heavily upgraded with relatively brutal pull and roaring sound in comparison to a stock FZ6. Lots of take-off and spare parts will be included. Clean title and CA registration until 11/2010. Yours for $2875.

Code:
 Part                         USD Price   Source
Vortex Clip-ons              $  135.00   CycleDepot
R6 Forks                     $  300.00   eBay
R6 Calipers                  $   65.00   eBay
Galfer Steel Braided Lines   $  125.00   CycleDepot
Frame Sliders                $   45.00   CycleDepot
Scorpion Exhaust             $  350.00   SBN
K&N Air Filter               $   60.00   CycleDepot
NGK Iridium Plugs            $   44.00   CycleDepot
K&N Oil Filter               $   25.00   CycleDepot
PowerCommander III USB       $  212.00   SBN
Ohlins Rear Shock 46HRC      $  580.00   SBN
Pazzos (Short CL/Long BR)    $  135.00   CycleDepot
EBC Front HH Brake Pads x 2  $   53.00   CycleDepot
EBC Rear HH Brake Pad        $   26.50   CycleDepot
EBC Front Brake Rotor x 2    $  376.00   CycleDepot
EBC Rear Brake Rotor         $  118.00   CycleDepot
DID 520 Conversion -1/+2     $  137.00   CycleDepot
New Set of Pilot Powers      $  235.00   CycleDepot
----------------------------------------------------------
Total                        $3021.50

Last edited:

ecudoc

Reaction score
Visit site
I'd be interested in the clip-ons and rear shock, maybe the forks as well if you were ever gonna put her back to stock. If not, i fully understand :thumbup:

chaskell27

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks, but if you ever get to the point, pm me... im very interested :sinister:

ditto to that one on the scorps!!! but like he said, I understand if you want to sell her like she is. Good luck and pm me if you change your mind :thumbup:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Now there is a DEAL on a track bike! Good luck with the sale.

BTW...I've seen the bike it's in good condition, the mods alone are worth more than the asking price. :thumbup:

oso2k

Reaction score
Visit site
Edited the title for you, Louis..

Sorry to see you leaving the fold with the FZ, are you still riding the R6S to work over ACH?
Thanks for the edit.

I don't ride so much anymore (~1000 miles a year, about 1/10 what I used to, or what I did in a month). I have a carpool buddy who gets car sick as passenger which means I get to sleep on the way to work over ACH or AFH/Big Tujunga (current route until ACH reopens). I will probably ride more once my wife has her baby (oh yeah...we're 6 month pregnant now :D). I go to part-time work, full-time pay schedule that JPL let's us do for baby bonding. Don't want to bother aforementioned carpool buddy with that schedule. Got everything paid off (in prep for the baby) so time to clear out the garage a little (2 motorcycles and 2 ATVs and only one able rider for a while ;)).

But, we'll see what happens. Not a whole lot of interest in selling the bike as a whole as you can see. I might have to finish the naked conversion and turn the bike into my beater as I save to buy an Italian or super tourer (FJR, Kawi 14, etc) and sell the R6S. We'll see though. Got any need (or know someone who needs) a size US 48/EU 58 one piece suit?

Last edited:

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
I cannot believe that there isn't a line of people willing to buy this bike at this outrageously low price. Wtf people?!

OP: good luck with the sale and the new family member :) Glad to see you're not giving up motorcycling as a whole ... for a sec there you got me scared :p

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on the baby, Louis. I hope all goes well for you and your wife.

Free bump for this awesome deal, I can't believe you haven't received any offers..

BTW, if you decide to sell the R6S please PM me directly.

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
wow, that is a steal... I rode Louis' FZ6 a while back and it rocked! That would make for a great track bike...

Louis is an awesome dude too (he offered a group of unknown bikers to crash in his house and cooked for us etc... amazing!!) and he can be trusted 100%.

Hope the sale goes quickly man and congrats on the baby!!!!

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Alexx

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey man do you still have the stock headlight and cowl with the windshield? If so would you be willing to put it back on the bike? I will gladly buy this bike from you. I live in San Diego CA. Let me know I got the cash in hand.