Full Sized Avatars

Me and my trusty High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle (HMMWV - nee: HUMVEE nee: Hummer) M1114 with an interim FRAG 5 kit (add-on armor kit), just before my very first ground mission in Al Kut, Iraq. Can you see me shaking with nerves???

Me and my trusty High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle (HMMWV - nee: HUMVEE nee: Hummer) M1114 with an interim FRAG 5 kit (add-on armor kit), just before my very first ground mission in Al Kut, Iraq. Can you see me shaking with nerves???

You look awesome Pete!!!! Great avatar

You've all seen this before...

2608295545_9715c0df6d_b.jpg

But I never pass up a chance to show off my babies!

you've all seen mine before. but if you haven't it was taken by JP imagery on the photo corner up at Palomar Mt. last year.

100,000 credits for the first person who can I.D. the bike and rider in front of me through the reflection in my visor

Bryan2.jpg

First ride on my FZ. Taken on Hwy 421 "The Snake"

Shady Valley Country Store

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqVDbO8Lqow&feature=related"]YouTube - Chase Video[/ame]
Just in case you were unfamiliar with it...
-bryan

Last edited:
For the lack of being able to find something really good to post up, I settled for our dog sticking his tongue out. Not to exciting.

My 23TBucket I built several yrs. ago. Didn't have a pic of me & the "Z" (still don't), so just put this one up temp. You know what they say about temp..........!
Bill
:rolleyes:

Bryan, very cool vid. What state is that road in?

North Eastern part of TN, and NC.

I am planning on getting back up there again soon. Its a nice road with a few surprises here and there.

If you even plan a trip up to the NC area, let me know. With my parents having spent the past few years in the mtns on a crusier and now that I have the FZ, I have found my share of roads up here that are very fun.

That and google earth is amazing!

-bryan

Back