FZ6 Exhaust ?

Veloce

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
A little follow-up on this thread for those of you in the USA looking for Scorpion slip-ons.

I wanted to get a replacement decal for one of my pipes, so I sent Scorpion an email. They responded by asking me to inquire with their US dealer, Moto Machines in Virginia.

So I reached out to them, and their Sales Manager, Andrew, quickly shipped me replacement decals. Awesome.

I wrote him back to thank him, and asked if they actually still sell Scorpion exhausts, because their website says they’re all out of stock. The answer is yes, they do. They just have to special order them from Scorpion in the UK. He said there’s one version in stock, but for the rest it would be about 3-5 weeks on average to get them.

So, for anyone in the US who’d like to buy brand new Scorpions without having to deal with international shipping and currency conversions and whatnot, this is the only way I’m aware of to get them. Their prices are higher than buying them from sportsbikeshop.co.uk, but they ship for free.

S1 (2004-2006):

S2 (2007-2009):

Last edited:

Uksh

Reaction score
Visit site
Can someone who owns gpr ghost say something about this exhaust ?
I am going to buy to my fz6 and have problem to choose between gpr and Leovince.
is this gpr worth installing it? Is it going to sound as good as leovince or miiv?
I was watching movies on YouTube but it is hard to hear How does it sound…
If someone can differentiate those mentioned exhausts on his own experience and who Heard them on his own ears Please tell me what do you think.