Geocaching

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
^^^^ That's pretty bloody awesome in anybodies language !!!! Amazes me how these things get around , the wife & I found a cache just before Christmas that had an Albanian geocoin in it :eek: :thumbup: We TNLN but TFTC anyways :D

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
On the last day of 2009 I sent two (red and blue) travel err Fazers on a mission to reach Hunters Fall.

Last August (2.5 years later) the red one actually managed to reach Australia! Unfortunately it got lost in a flood so it did not make it to the final destination. But since the blue Fazer is still hanging around Germany I'd say the red one is the winner of the race (so Reds are faster :thumbup:)

A message from the owner of Horsey Tree where the Red Fazer travel bug was last seen:

Saw the bad news on the Geocaching site just now......bugga!

Of course wouldn't the removal of the red from the race mean it crashed?...LMAO! That would mean the blue could still make it.:BLAA:

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
I can't believe I've not noticed this thread before... I've been geocaching for a few years and my wife is really hooked on it. She's even prez of a local group. I do it more for the adventures, finding new places, and meeting people. I even have the same screen name on geocaching.com so if you look me up send me a friend request.
?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2