Got my FZ6 Tonight

Good for you! 40 degrees for 40 miles, calculate speed in for windchill - yep....you're one of us! Congratulations.

I know I said I would get pics up, but it was close to 60 degrees today...
It hasn't been modified much. Has the lower fairing... Pics will speak better than words.

Re: Got my FZ6 Tonight - Have Pictures Now

Even though today was another glorious riding day... put in almost 200 miles, I managed to climb off long enough to take a few pictures. I really love living in the South! I'm going to post up my first impressions later, I just need to put everything together. But WOW, what a bike. Don't think I'll outgrow it, it does everything.

I want to thank everyone who responded. The only mods I know of are the windscreen, lower fairing, and reflective stickers around the wheels. I intend to change the mufflers, I think it needs to sound as agressive as it runs. Iam also going to replace the upper fairing it was damaged in a drop. Nothing too serious.

It has a blue fender on the front, I don't know from what, but I want a carbon fiber fender. I will also be repairing a slight dent on the tank. I am thinking that when I do, I will keep it the original color, but possibly add ghost flames or scallops. I'll have to mock it up in photoshop to see if I like it.

Nice bike. :thumbup:

I feel sorry for all of you in US/Canada and UK at the moment - in Australia it's hardly EVER too cold to ride (too hot today though - 43'C) :D

Remember, lots of pics and STAY SAFE.

:welcome:

:welcome::rockon::D

You'll love it and it will suck on those days you can't ride. Congrats and welcome.

:Sport::Sport::Sport:

Well you have the best one of the lot there...

'04... :thumbup:
Blue... :thumbup:
Puig screen... :thumbup:

Now you need to add Akrapovics and the LOUD Stebel and you have an Andz clone! :rockon:

Have fun with it!

Nice bike. :thumbup:

I feel sorry for all of you in US/Canada and UK at the moment - in Australia it's hardly EVER too cold to ride (too hot today though - 43'C) :D

Remember, lots of pics and STAY SAFE.

:welcome:

I was still riding to work in - -6c ;)

Bloody cold with only my summer gloves mind!

Back