Green Chili anyone.....

BroHay

FZ1 Mod-a-holic
Reaction score
Visit site
Evening,

Name is Adam and I'm addicted to riding my FZ1 and modding it when I can.

I'm an active member/admin on the fz1-forum and so I know some of you already who have peeked to what goes on over there or even upgraded from the 6 to the 1.

Anyway, I come over here from time to time to see how things are structured and had a revelation....anyone around here want to go for a weekend ride?

A nice easy ride -- or maybe more spirited if the right stretch of road presents itself but I've covered pretty much this entire state by car, now I'd like to do so on two wheels.

Lemme know if you might be interested....

Thanks,
Adam

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Adam, Welcome to the dark side!

I LOVE Hatch green chili sauce on my burritos, unfortunately Austin has only one place that serves it and while its "ok", it's NOTHING like green chili from NM or CO.

I grew up in CO and when we would go back for visits I'd go to my favorite place, order a gallon, freeze it to bring it home. :thumbup:

BroHay

FZ1 Mod-a-holic
Reaction score
Visit site
Bueno is decent if ya can't get fresh -- but they are getting ready to start roasting..... guess I could go into a part time distribution for those who have experienced but lately find themselves w/o.....

as for the darkside......I walk a fine line

Adam

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Moses195 is in Albuquerque, so you may want to send him a private message to see if he is interested in meeting up for a ride. Welcome to the FZ6 forum! :welcome:

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If only we could teleport with the bikes.....

Welcome to the sister site Adam! :D

BroHay

FZ1 Mod-a-holic
Reaction score
Visit site
If only we could teleport with the bikes.....

Welcome to the sister site Adam! :D

let see -- I'd be there for your ride this weekend, and then off to va_rider's land of the 412 twists/bends -- then maybe to Deals Gap -- and then a bit of light riding in the Swiss Alps.....if only....

Last edited:

BroHay

FZ1 Mod-a-holic
Reaction score
Visit site
time of year again -- even though the temperature is climbing outside....I see about 4 FZ6 cruising the local streets .... any of them interested in cruising up through Jemez/Los Alamos or even going farther North along Tres Piedres or Chama?

Adam