Happy Birthday MOTOGIRO!!

A big ol happy birthday to one of the most welcoming, kwoledgable, friendly and contributing members of this forum
Hope you have the bestest day, get spoilt rotten, breakky in bed and a big back rub to boot

Gee scuse my spelling up there[emoji482][emoji482][emoji513]- at the pub but the next dronk will toast yr b day
Cheers

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies

Thank You Thank You! Actually I made Brekky for Jerry(Jblk9695) and Lisa this morning. We head out to meet Goop and ba4x for a ride this morning, over the mountains and into the desert.

Thank you again my good friends! :rockon:

Have a happy Birthday Cliff, and thanks for all the help you have rendered me and all the other forum members. It's guys like you that make this forum so valuable.:rockon:

Happy birthday, brother!! Hope you have a great day (sounds like it's a given)!

Happy Birthday Cliff!
Hope you have a rockin good day & nite! :rockon:

An Scott, surfin the interwebs at 2Am! WTF? Haha!

Thank you everyone for the Birthday wishes and kind words. I really enjoy my forum family and helping out here and it's not anything like work but more like fun. :rockon:

We had a great ride today which wasn't planned that way but happened to fall on my birthday. We did have great weather and riding! Blah

Happy belated Birthday Cliff!! It sounds like you had a great day and what better way than to share a ride with some good friends. It sucks getting old, but I keep telling myself that I am getting wiser and who wouldn't from all of the valuable information that you share with us. :thumbup:

Here's to another great year! :beer:

Sorry I'm late mate :spank: but better than never so..............

Happy Birthday Cliff !!! :cheer: :cheer::cheer: :cheer: Hope you had an awesome day my brother from another mother :D :D

Back