agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Jen- Many Many Happies- have a great day

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Happy belated birthday, Jen!! :cheer: :cheer:
Sorry I'm late to the party.. had a few busy days.

Lefty

Quis, mihi fatigo?
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
A belated (because I'm old and forget what day it is) birthday Jen. :D

Here's a birthday wish for you...

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
We had a party! Thank you Jen for all the great food and work you and Mike did! That IPA was the best I've had so far!
IMG_20150321_143916654.jpg

Little Lilly (Verharen's) was fascinated and focused on a lizard that teases her all the time!

IMG_20150321_161514934.jpg

We rode the next day! Moses who is now Moises on our forum hooked up with us. He rode with us on one of the Angeles Crest rides we did about 4 years ago.
He moved to San Diego and will be doing rides with us when he can on his new FZ09!
Verharen took the lead and kept us at a fast and fun pace! We did Wynola Road twice and did Sunrise Highway out and back. Then she took us to a great spot in Ramona for lunch.
IMG_20150322_121208035_HDR.jpg

Was windy and chilly at 6,000 feet and Mike tries to get a little air using a piece of plastic to form a wing.
IMG_20150322_121056076_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks to everyone for the wishes, and thanks for posting the pictures Cliff! I especially like that first one. How did you manage to catch all of us with our eyes closed?

It was a great party, I wish everyone could've been there. I'm glad you had fun on the ride, it ended up being a little shorter than I had expected, but it's always a good time with you guys!

And now you all know what I mean when I say my driveway is the most dangerous part of every ride!

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
OI OI OI

onyercliffyeralegendmate
thatsfriggin'grouse

my iPhone post using Tapatalk - sorry for any shpillong mishtooks i has fat fingies

Verharen

~ Wild Child ~
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I finally got a nice long ride in today. Went out to Sage Rd, through Hemet and up to Idyllwild for lunch. Along the way I was reminded of my many FZ Forum friends with whom I've travelled these roads. Motojoe and Mrs on the Space Shuttle were definitely with me today.

Had lunch at the Gnome.

a3fff4bf544a312aed2a6bd03ac9103b.jpg
1251c6a9609701b148f4b0ea15d2cf0e.jpg

I may not get to ride with my SoCal Hoon friends quite as often as I used to, but I sure do think a lot about you all every time I ride (even those of you I've only met virtually). We had a blast today!

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I finally got a nice long ride in today. Went out to Sage Rd, through Hemet and up to Idyllwild for lunch. Along the way I was reminded of my many FZ Forum friends with whom I've travelled these roads. Motojoe and Mrs on the Space Shuttle were definitely with me today.

Had lunch at the Gnome.

I may not get to ride with my SoCal Hoon friends quite as often as I used to, but I sure do think a lot about you all every time I ride (even those of you I've only met virtually). We had a blast today!

Great to see someone in our group got up to Idyllwild!

You both look awesome! :cheer::rockon: