Have you met or ridden with other members?

J

jsteinb95

What members have you met or ridden with, from the FZ6 forum?

I've ridden with sportrider_fz6 and poorwboy, but that doesn't really count. :eek:

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I tried on several ocassions to setup a group ride. Never materialized. Suckas! J/K

Last edited:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sync'd FI with Fred. Tried to go riding twice but I've always had National Guard then.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have met and had lunch with Reiobard and Keira but have not ridden with them yet.

I sold my 2005 FZ6 to Pondrat but haven't ridden with him yet either.

:D

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have ridden with Keira and i have ridden to but not with FZinNH (he didn't have a bike, but i was working in his area and we met up for lunch) Looking forward to meeting and riding with the New Hampshire/Massachusetts folk this year.

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
I have ridden and sunk beer with:

Numpty
Toolkit
Grommit
Jonac
fast blue one

Nelly

+1 .... Nelly's wheelies were rubbish though and we had to much kitty money left over to call it a proper meet :iconbeer:

Great bunch of fellas though .... even if they all give me grief for looking like a clown or the wrinkly ninja :thumbup:

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I finally had the opportunity to meet another member for the first time. SJ FZ6 was in town this weekend tearing it up hard doing the bachelor party thing that this town is known for. We met over at Planet Hollywood and had a chance to chat and I got to show Travis what a faster FZ6 looks like.

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
I have ridden with Keira and i have ridden to but not with FZinNH (he didn't have a bike, but i was working in his area and we met up for lunch) Looking forward to meeting and riding with the New Hampshire/Massachusetts folk this year.

:thumbup: +1 I have ridden with Rob :) as well as myself. Looking forward to a group meet-up this summer!