Hey all you all you South Aussie FZ6 riders, who's interested in getting together for a ride?

Well...what a great ride we had today.....Mikey, Gazza, yours truly, and the Wolfcub doing his "flying actions", hanging off the back of my black FZ6!

As we intended, we investibated a few roads that we dont normally ride in the Adelaide Hills.....and even manageed t find a couple of no through roads, a road that turned into a dirt track, a road that is subject to rock falls, and a very well hidden lake with it's own "racetrack" around the edge of it!

Took it reasonably easy today....before heading back to my joint for dinner, beers, and a bit of chit chat......

Got lots of video today...which i aint going to post.....hoping that Mikey is gonna post a few of the photo's he took.

:rockon:

Well...what a great ride we had today.....Mikey, Gazza, yours truly, and the Wolfcub doing his "flying actions", hanging off the back of my black FZ6!

As we intended, we investibated a few roads that we dont normally ride in the Adelaide Hills.....and even manageed t find a couple of no through roads, a road that turned into a dirt track, a road that is subject to rock falls, and a very well hidden lake with it's own "racetrack" around the edge of it!

Took it reasonably easy today....before heading back to my joint for dinner, beers, and a bit of chit chat......

Got lots of video today...which i aint going to post.....hoping that Mikey is gonna post a few of the photo's he took.

Ditto on the great ride. Nice casual pace (one of the benefits of the Wolfcub being there....lol) and I will for sure be putting up some pics.

P.S. Lazy me saving myself a PM. That issue I told you about a mates;) speedo. He was doing some terrifying speeds tonight and decided his speedo is definitely not accurate...lol.

Cheers
Mike

P.S. Lazy me saving myself a PM. That issue I told you about a mates;) speedo. He was doing some terrifying speeds tonight and decided his speedo is definitely not accurate...lol.

Cheers
Mike

Hence my disbelief re our conversation re this issue! :rockon:

Well, I'm off for a ride:thumbup:...lol.

It seems like the rain is letting up:liar: so I thought I'd head out for some more hunt pics.

I also want to do some speedo checks. I'll just have to get someone with a boat to clock me...lol. I'm just heading off to Mc Claren Vale and might even be up for a pub meal later. Anyone keen? LOL.

Well, I'm off for a ride:thumbup:...lol.

It seems like the rain is letting up:liar: so I thought I'd head out for some more hunt pics.

I also want to do some speedo checks. I'll just have to get someone with a boat to clock me...lol. I'm just heading off to Mc Claren Vale and might even be up for a pub meal later. Anyone keen? LOL.

I might be up for it.......just gotta do the kid thing first...be about the place atabouty 6.30pm, if your cool with that?

I think i just invented a new word with my super crap typing skills........"atabouty"....lol!

:eek::spank:

"Atabouty" is actually a Scottish word for pillow I think....lol...at least that is what I heard and the pointing at the pillow helped....LMAO.:confused:

My apologies to all the Scottish members, but you guys are nearly as hard to understand as we apparently are...lol.

Have a good night Mr. Stumbles. Good to see you're getting some hours. We promise not to have any fun:liar:and nobody will have any beer:iconbeer::beer:.

I'll be out and about so I'll pop up your way around then and see what's what Mr. Wooluf!

Cheers
Mike

"Atabouty" is actually a Scottish word for pillow I think....lol...at least that is what I heard and the pointing at the pillow helped....LMAO.:confused:

My apologies to all the Scottish members, but you guys are nearly as hard to understand as we apparently are...lol.

Have a good night Mr. Stumbles. Good to see you're getting some hours. We promise not to have any fun:liar:and nobody will have any beer:iconbeer::beer:.

I'll be out and about so I'll pop up your way around then and see what's what Mr. Wooluf!

Cheers
Mike

Well we had beer, lots of food, lots of rain, foggy visors, and lots of giggles!

alright you lot, i cant ride at the moment obviously, but what about the rest of ya's....yes i know, it'w winter, yes it's cold, and roads are damp...but it did'nt stop us last winter kids....it's about time we organised a ride...and NO....i am not riding pillion with anyone!!!!

But i will meet ya's somewhere along the way....to take some nice happy snaps of the SA Fizzers...

So, who's up for a run not this sunday coming, but the next (june 21)....maybe a gentle blat through the hills to a lunch destination....say somewhere like Strathalbyn? 10am start....from my joint if ya's like...i will even do breakfast if enough crew decide to come!

C'mon people, get amongst it!

Last edited:
alright you lot, i cant ride at the moment obviously, but what about the rest of ya's....yes i know, it'w winter, yes it's cold, and roads are damp...but it did'nt stop us last winter kids....it's about time we organised a ride...and NO....i am not riding pillion with anyone!!!!

But i will meet ya's somewhere along the way....to take some nice happy snaps of the SA Fizzers...

So, who's up for a run not this sunday coming, but the next (june 21)....maybe a gentle blat through the hills to a lunch destination....say somewhere like Strathalbyn? 10am start....from my joint if ya's like...i will even do breakfast if enough crew decide to come!

C'mon people, get amongst it!

Need I say, " I'm in"...lol.:thumbup:

Hey if you're up for taking action shots somewhere along the way (somewhere nice and tight...lol) that is even more incentive. I've not got a lot of action shots of me....lol.

Dunno about brekkie though..lol...it is crumpet season after all. A few nice crumpets with a chocolate mudcake latte....lol....it doesn't get much better than that:eek::D:ban:.

Need I say, " I'm in"...lol.:thumbup:

Hey if you're up for taking action shots somewhere along the way (somewhere nice and tight...lol) that is even more incentive. I've not got a lot of action shots of me....lol.

Dunno about brekkie though..lol...it is crumpet season after all. A few nice crumpets with a chocolate mudcake latte....lol....it doesn't get much better than that:eek::D:ban:.

yers i am up for action photo's, and video...christ i might even take the decent video camera!

As for crumpets....+1 ...love em! as for your chocolate mudcake laddi da latte's......i think it's time you started looking for a ducati, and some nice boys to hang out with at the cafe!

:Flip:

yers i am up for action photo's, and video...christ i might even take the decent video camera!

As for crumpets....+1 ...love em! as for your chocolate mudcake laddi da latte's......i think it's time you started looking for a ducati, and some nice boys to hang out with at the cafe!

:Flip:

Sorry, but I don't wear lycra:eek:...lol...and my push bike's a BMX...lol. I wouldn't fit in:(:D:spank::spank::ban:

Been a while since a ride was posted, so....

Heading over to the Highlander at Oodna Whoop Whoop tonight. Heading via Clarendon, Stirling, Crafers, Mount Lofty across to Ashton and down the hill via Montecute road:rockon::rockon::rockon:. Any takers?

Also....any takers for the odd quiet ale at the Highlander?

If not, then you're all soft and I'll not speak to you again save to say this:eek:," Tell you all about it tomorrow.":confused::D

Cheers
Mike

all ready started around the corner from the highlander its called home. And where did you guys dig that picture of me up from, i paid for that to dissappear.

Just talking to deb she said she might drop me up there, you might not drink but i shore as hell do, just incase you didnt know that. What time?????

Back