Hey all you all you South Aussie FZ6 riders, who's interested in getting together for a ride?

Cheers it was good to get out, a real eye opener to how testosterone filled young guys are full of now days, two different times young bucks were picking me, i had to laugh.:thumbup:

am going for a night ride tonight boys if anyone isinterested...at this point, it will be to somewhere to get a decent feed....am pretty sure mikey is coming along.....will be my first ride since the accident at the track.....cant say i am not a little nervous......worried that my hand may cause me a bit of grief...re using the clutch!

:thumbup:

I'm looking at heading out for a hoot in the general vicinity of Lobethal on Saturday 11th of July 10AM-ish. A speed limit run with some brisk cornering. (Don't want to go too nuts with all the crud on the roads any how.)

Probably stop for brekky (brunch?) at Lobie but will be keen to moving about most of the time, so should be safe to leave your guns at home:thumbup:.

Any takers?:D

Cheers
Mike

I'm looking at heading out for a hoot in the general vicinity of Lobethal on Saturday 11th of July 10AM-ish. A speed limit run with some brisk cornering. (Don't want to go too nuts with all the crud on the roads any how.)

Probably stop for brekky (brunch?) at Lobie but will be keen to moving about most of the time, so should be safe to leave your guns at home:thumbup:.

Any takers?:D

Cheers
Mike

LOL! Clown! Could have my arm twisted.....

:rockon:

No takers?....lol.

Ah well. Could head out myself again I suppose:D

Cheers
Mike

isnt twisting my already buggered arm enough Mikey.....i am up for it, as i alluded too in previous post...am guessing Gazza will be up for it too, as well as Matty, now that he is working normal hours again....will ask the question!

isnt twisting my already buggered arm enough Mikey.....i am up for it, as i alluded too in previous post...am guessing Gazza will be up for it too, as well as Matty, now that he is working normal hours again....will ask the question!

Probably gonna rain now anyway. All these rainy days (nearly every day for over a month) and still bugger all rainfall. Just enough to keep everything slippery and get a good crop of moss growing on the roads...lol...Probably still head up to Lobie for brekkie though....The Full Throttle.....brekkie with the lot...lol...Woohoo!:rockon::cheer::thumbup::Flash::D

The ride home tonight was totally dry though...lol...just had to dodge the fallen branches again.....Doh! Better than last night though....was so cold I couldn't get my front tire warm after I let it cool down through Blackwood.:(

Cheers
Mike

Probably gonna rain now anyway. All these rainy days (nearly every day for over a month) and still bugger all rainfall. Just enough to keep everything slippery and get a good crop of moss growing on the roads...lol...Probably still head up to Lobie for brekkie though....The Full Throttle.....brekkie with the lot...lol...Woohoo!:rockon::cheer::thumbup::Flash::D

The ride home tonight was totally dry though...lol...just had to dodge the fallen branches again.....Doh! Better than last night though....was so cold I couldn't get my front tire warm after I let it cool down through Blackwood.:(

Cheers
Mike

Gazza is keen......so am i, plan is to go to workshop after and build a wall or two, over a few brews, if your keen to join us!

Gazza is keen......so am i, plan is to go to workshop after and build a wall or two, over a few brews, if your keen to join us!

Gazza is no longer keen...lol...something about, "Frgn rain'n tomrra, so yeah, gnna gve it a miss".

I'm going to head out still. I'll (hopefully) be getting a new front tomorrow and be scrubbing in (in the rain again...lol) so I'll need to get brekkie..lol.

Cheers
Mike

Gazza is no longer keen...lol...something about, "Frgn rain'n tomrra, so yeah, gnna gve it a miss".

I'm going to head out still. I'll (hopefully) be getting a new front tomorrow and be scrubbing in (in the rain again...lol) so I'll need to get brekkie..lol.

Cheers
Mike

Am guessing that was what the missed call i got from Gaza at about midnight, was about......i cant take Aidin in the rain...could leave him home, or take him up to Gens to play while i am gone...desperate to ride...what time?

Am guessing that was what the missed call i got from Gaza at about midnight, was about......i cant take Aidin in the rain...could leave him home, or take him up to Gens to play while i am gone...desperate to ride...what time?

I'm waiting for a break in the rain mate. It's pretty heavy and I've been riding every day in the rain for nearly 2 months, so I'm getting a little "over it"...lol.

Besides, I'm looking at getting a pilot power front on in preparation for when the dry weather starts taking over.

Cheers
Mike

well i just woke up....missed it all! well i thought i did.....Weather is clearing, Mikey is on his way through the hills as we speak!

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Back