Holy crap! (insane crash with positive outcome)

I've always have that on the back of my mind whenever I go on those elevated ramps, especially if they have sweeping turns. We have one in Vegas called the "Spaghetti Bowl" that I regularly commute on in which my speed is around 60-70 mph. It's actually much higher than what was pictured. Yup, one slick spot and it could be all over. To make things worse, I think the concrete is graded, meaning it has grooves.

Living right by Milwaukee, I've driven on some of those overpasses. Some of them are WAYYY up there! The guardrails don't really come up all that high either.

I don't really take my FZ through Milwaukee very often, but the thought of highsiding and being catapulted over one of those overpasses isn't something I had ever though of.

It is now though. This will be something I will be much more mindful of from now on.

I am at a loss for words ... that guy is so lucky to have survived, and what a positive attitude he has!

His number wasn't up yet!

AMAZING!!!!!

This town is full of very high bridges. . . A couple of interstates pass over them. They now have catch fences realizing departure from the intended path results in certain death. Others have it if the falling would land you on another highway. Then others have nothing. . . :(

Diets are for suckers.

Lost 65 pounds in a month? Now that's results!

Last edited:
Back